You know you post too much when...

Turanil

First Post
67) When you start the day (at 7 AM) by taking a look on Enworld, and then when "10 minutes" later you decide to take your breakfeast, you realize it's lunch time! (happens to me regularly... :heh: )

68) When you desperatly search for a thread where having something to say, just to increase your postcount. (I will have to quickly lose this new habit... :heh: )

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
70. You make a search for all posts of yours that include the phrase "beat hong with a stick" and get 100+ search results.

kirinke

First Post
*Hands Darkness a +1, +5 Bane (vs. Hong) stick.

71. You can actually hear people run out of the rooms when you start to post.
72. People in Nothingland (or whatever it is now) have you on their hit list.

Krieg

First Post
Crothian said:
THREAD RESURRECTED

73. You resurrect a 5 month old thread just to pad your postcount. :p

Joshua Dyal said:
Oh, I know. I was joking because going up by 10 in my average daily postcount would be a lot.

Are you sure she didn't mean "by a factor of ten? ;)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Turanil said:
67) When you start the day (at 7 AM) by taking a look on Enworld, and then when "10 minutes" later you decide to take your breakfeast, you realize it's lunch time! (happens to me regularly... :heh: )
your not the only one.

74. you consider starting a PbP game when 2 of the three that you are playing decay.
75. You get upset if someone doesn't post in a PbP for 12 hrs and seems to be holding up the game.

76. you findyourself doing the math on how many posts you have to make per day to increase your posts per day average to the next whole number

77 you

Remove ads