Escaping the Labyrinth - A combat oriented Adventure

Jemal

Adventurer
Hmm.. I guess I'd allow taking zero if your modifier is HIGHER than the DC... the task is essentially so easy you could do it in your sleep. Thus for a DC 15 spot check, you would need a +16 or higher to do a 'routine glance'(Your +17 would qualify). Though if you didn't know the DC, or were trying for better results, you'd probably want to roll and 'take the chance'.

So are you guys staying in the room to fight the golems, fixing the rag doll/meatsack, or heading down the hallway?

Also mr rag doll... please remember that zero strength does NOT make you fall unconscious nor does it prevent speech, just movement. "You know I can hear you guys..."

renau1g

First Post
Good Question. I won't be fighting any golems ;), I was thinking we go through the iron doors, I've posted it already, but if the group has other ideas, I'll alter accordingly.

renau1g

First Post
Ok, marching order?

We don't appear to have a rogue, so I guess we rely on the tank to take the damage? As long as the traps are non-fire or acid Rhokkan is fine. So I guess he'll walk first.

Jemal: Rhokkan's darkvision is 60', he also has the scent ability.

Walking Dad

First Post
I would like to take the middle rank for Darius. Near enough to use his senses and breath weapon and to heal, but not to get squished in his light armor.

Redclaw

First Post
I guess Savlin can take rearguard duty. He's got the speed to move up and attack quickly, so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Savlin has no special vision, but he does own an everburning torch. He'll carry it if nobody else wants it, but it might be better placed with the dragonfire adept in the middle of the party.

Ruined

Explorer
I can take a middle rank behind the troll. I've got enough speed and maneuverablity to reach any targets, but yeah, I can't take many trap hits.

Walking Dad

First Post
Redclaw said:
I guess Savlin can take rearguard duty. He's got the speed to move up and attack quickly, so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Savlin has no special vision, but he does own an everburning torch. He'll carry it if nobody else wants it, but it might be better placed with the dragonfire adept in the middle of the party.
Hm. Darius has darkvision and can see invisible. And he uses a shield and needs one hand for somatic components or to retrieve a scoll or staff. Can anybody cast darkvision?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases