The Game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shistal

First Post
Okay this for the magi's out there. These are the rules for The Game...so this will make sense, so please don't close this thread.
Rules of The Game.
Rule#1
Once you learned the The Game you shall forever play the game.
Rule#2
If you remember The Game, you have lost..which means I just lost, because I just remembered.
Rule#3
There is no way of winning the game unless the whole world knew about it. That's the only way to win.

So Magis this thread is making sense to those who know the game and those who want to know the game :D
Oh and by-the-way I've just lost the game. :)

Tharivious

First Post
I may not be a Magi, but I've got one that I'm sure they'd likely ask as well, as there is no answer visible at the moment:

What differentiates this from spam, and what makes this relevant to the ISRP?

ok, you forgot the most important Rule #4!!

everytime you lose the Game you must declare that you've lost the Game. :)

and for those who are reading this very thread this very moment...you are now playing the game *very evil shifty eyes and a creepy laugh as well*

(bytheby, ive just lost the game)

shistal

First Post
Okay this is not spam if it was...I would be advertizing something but I'm not. So its not spam. and anyways ain't this thread part just general chit chat?

Last edited:

Tharivious

First Post
shistal said:
Okay this is not spam if it was...I would be advertizing something but I'm not. So its not spam. and anyways ain't this thread part just general chit chat?
Spam is a term that applies to anything that has nothing to do with the place where it is posted, or has no real substance or purpose. It includes not only advertising, but also off-topic posts, and threads with no real topic (like this one, as far as I can tell). And no, unless I'm gravely mistaken, this neck of the forums isn't just general chit-chat (despite the name), but a focused OOC discussion forum set aside for the ISRP sub-community to organize, discuss, debate, and keep in touch with each other, as it was at Wizards, the interim UH time, and has been since being ported over here.

And that second half of my question, the most important part and the part most likely to encourage the Magi not to lock this thread as well, is still unanswered. I'm just trying to be helpful, here. Apparently, you found this relevant enough to repost after having it locked once, so you might as well clarify what makes it so relevant.

Midna

First Post
Tharivious said:
And that second half of my question, the most important part and the part most likely to encourage the Magi not to lock this thread as well, is still unanswered. I'm just trying to be helpful, here. Apparently, you found this relevant enough to repost after having it locked once, so you might as well clarify what makes it so relevant.

The answer is simple as this, it's just fun light hearted game simply to make another laugh and someone giggle. Like saying something the same time someone else says it and yelling JINX! Just light hearted and simple, hell why not keep it open? Site is already so stuck up enough, needs something to get others to smirk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads