The Game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shistal

First Post
first off the main reason why I posted this is because no one here on enworld has any fun any more. Its like everyone is dead and just complains complains complains I mean COME ON this place is for fun, and if it wasn't for just general chit chat and I quote

"And no, unless I'm gravely mistaken, this neck of the forums isn't just general chit-chat (despite the name), but a focused OOC discussion forum set aside for the ISRP sub-community to organize, discuss, debate, and keep in touch with each other, as it was at Wizards, the interim UH time, and has been since being ported over here."

It it was for OOC discusssion then THEY meaning magis need to out that and not chit chat. You get my point. So the main reason for this post is to make and I shall but big !'s around it it !!!!!!!!people laugh and smiles and just have FUN!!!!!!!

DenMac

Explorer
In my opinion, this started as some random spam in the other thread, AKA that locked one, and by Shistal posting this one it has grown from Spam to an OOC Discussion... So in a thread of forums made for things OOC And simple, general chitter chatter, this fits perfect.

Along with all the complaints, and all the "My Net is down." And "I'll be away for so an so amount of days" Sort of posts, this is just more dribble for people to read and amuse themselves with, it's a discussion it's out of character...(( And please, I can not stress the fact I mean NO Offence what so ever, just using those as an example nothing more, so I apologise now if I do manage to offend somehow.))

And well you see, there have been several other threads in the past that have been more pointless then this one.. I see this one as a post, putting out there a game for people to play, to laugh with... And in turn.. get frustrated with it.. Or is it just me who hates losing so much?

Any how I will cease my dribble now and close my mouth. *Intentionally skips off like an excited school girl to go blow things up.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases