Just Continued :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

shistal

First Post
Okay this for the magi's out there. These are the rules for The Game...so this will make sense, so please don't close this thread.
Rules of The Game.
Rule#1
Once you learned the The Game you shall forever play the game.
Rule#2
If you remember The Game, you have lost..which means I just lost, because I just remembered.
Rule#3
There is no way of winning the game unless the whole world knew about it. That's the only way to win.
Rule#4
If you loose th game you have to say it out loud and if there is someone around you that doesn't know The Game then you must explain the rules and have them join in on the FUN

So Magis this thread is making sense to those who know the game and those who want to know the game
Oh and by-the-way I've just lost the game.

I have a question for those Magis that have bugs stuck up where the sun don't shine. WHY NOT keep this open I mean this post is to make people laugh and have fun, and who knows maybe they might bring The Game into actually rp so come on Magis smile if you can just have fun. Don't be so....stiff loosen up once in while and just have fun.

And for all those people who realllyyyy don't understand the game just send me a email and I will be happy to answer any question. And for those who complain because kids say "Ahh man I just lost the game..." toughen up that's the whole point of The Game, you loose and its fun to tell everyone else about what you lost to and what is it. Signing off as your friendly neighborhood weird-o of the day and proud of it
~Shistal~
and b-t-w I just lost ~_^

Xen_Tiras

First Post
The Game has been around for a very long time, and while it does live mostly on the Internet, my friends and I often declare our loss of this fine sport often while going about our business. I don't understand why this isn't allowed. After all, it's not like we have a whole lot else to talk about.

( I just lost the Game too... )

Tharivious

First Post
shistal said:
I have a question for those Magis that have bugs stuck up where the sun don't shine. WHY NOT keep this open I mean this post is to make people laugh and have fun, and who knows maybe they might bring The Game into actually rp so come on Magis smile if you can just have fun. Don't be so....stiff loosen up once in while and just have fun.
Again, not a Magi, but they aren't leaving it open because this is not a spam forum. The first two were locked for a reason, and re-opening it for a second time is just childish and immature behaviour when it is painfully clear why they were closed.

If you really want to do something to bring more "fun" to the ISRP, try something inventive, creative, and interesting that requires more thought than just spamming "I just lost the game" over and over, ad nauseum. Not only will you get a more positive response from the moderators, but you would actually be doing something that might have meaning.

Goodbye

First Post
Tharivious said:
If you really want to do something to bring more "fun" to the ISRP, try something inventive, creative, and interesting that requires more thought than just spamming "I just lost the game" over and over, ad nauseum. Not only will you get a more positive response from the moderators, but you would actually be doing something that might have meaning.

Well i dont about you, but i dont sit here thinking up ways about how and why this thread is irrevelant, y'know? why dont you go out and "try something inventive, creative, and interesting that requires more thought."

:)

i just lost the game by the way...

and speaking of which, i haven't seen anyone except you (and James wanting to play monopolly [i call the car!]) that has a problem. and i honestly dont see why this is bad.. i mean we're all just having fun and if you dont like the game then dont look at the thread?

well i think im going to shut up now..... *skips like a princess to go play some Halo3*

Midna

First Post
Goodbye couldn't have said it better myself! Personally this site all everyone does is just COMPLAIN! Come on this site really is just about having fun, yet majority of the threads are just, they did this, she did that, I want this. Whine, cry, ball about it, sheesh!

*Nabs the horse* I get this one... But anyways! Keep this open because it's just something so lighthearted and something for everyone to see and look. Oh yeah! Don't look at the thread if you don't want to read it... just take your mouse and click on something else! Woola! Problem Solved!

GAH! LOST THE GAME!

Bari

First Post
Dude, Thar never said he "didn't like the thread" or that it "should be locked", Thar was just explaining -why- it kept getting locked. It wasn't a discussion wherether this thread or this "game" is fun or not - it's just WHY it was locked. It isn't a discussion, it's fact. It's fun? That's great, keep on with it. But, even if it IS fun, it really has no point. Hence why it's locked. Nothing else. Not "I don't like The Game". It IS spam. Fun spam? Maybe. But spam. And that's it. It's not some fight against him 'cause he didn't like it.

shistal

First Post
This post is to make people smile..Smile....SMILE dang it, laugh *giggles* or cackle like a witch, I don't know. Just have fun.

Mortonia

First Post
You know, I don't claim to be Sherlock Holmes or anything, but repeatedly reopening a thread that's been closed by the Magi seems to me like a good way to get your account locked as opposed to the thread.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
shistal said:
Okay this for the magi's out there. These are the rules for The Game...so this will make sense, so please don't close this thread.
Rules of The Game.
Rule#1
Once you learned the The Game you shall forever play the game.
Rule#2
If you remember The Game, you have lost..which means I just lost, because I just remembered.
Rule#3
There is no way of winning the game unless the whole world knew about it. That's the only way to win.
Rule#4
If you loose th game you have to say it out loud and if there is someone around you that doesn't know The Game then you must explain the rules and have them join in on the FUN

So Magis this thread is making sense to those who know the game and those who want to know the game
Oh and by-the-way I've just lost the game.

And for all those people who realllyyyy don't understand the game just send me a email and I will be happy to answer any question. And for those who complain because kids say "Ahh man I just lost the game..." toughen up that's the whole point of The Game, you loose and its fun to tell everyone else about what you lost to and what is it. Signing off as your friendly neighborhood weird-o of the day and proud of it
~Shistal~
and b-t-w I just lost ~_^

This is a warning for spaming. This thread has been closed twice, because this is an ISRP category and this has no relation to ISRP. If you are bored seek out other message boards for this type of posting. This is obviously not the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads