Sources of images for use as tokens

JMCampbell82

Explorer
frankthedm

used your KotS token set on sunday. Everyone thought they were awesome. I just used them for the minions though.
and maybe I'm just not seeing it but I think you're missing a

[sblock]Kobold Wyrmpriest
and there's one point where you could potentially have up to 6 kobold dragonshields if the DM wants to be harsh on the first level characters.[/sblock]

We only got through the first chunk though.

frankthedm

First Post
JMCampbell82 said:
frankthedm

used your KotS token set on sunday. Everyone thought they were awesome. I just used them for the minions though.
and maybe I'm just not seeing it but I think you're missing a

[sblock]Kobold Wyrmpriest
and there's one point where you could potentially have up to 6 kobold dragonshields if the DM wants to be harsh on the first level characters.[/sblock]

We only got through the first chunk though.
Well, do notice the mace in one of the kobolds hands. tThe list i had only called for
2 dragonshields and one wyrmpriest
.] Speaking of masses of troops...

These minions were kitbashed with some of the classic gauntlet monsters in mind. Here are the Ghosts, Sorcerers, Grunts [2 species] and Lobber stand ins. Also included are some Monster generators

Brazier = Demon
Orc Skull = Grunt
Altar = Sorcerer
Demon skull Altar = Super Sorcerer [found out later those did not actually spawn, so it could work for a Demon generator instead]
Secret entrance = Lobbers

EDIT: Lets add in another video game monster I am partial to. Lost souls.

If anyone has a suggestion what monsters they want next, lets hear it.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
JMCampbell82, Here is a minion loaded KOTS kobold and gobbo roster.

EDIT>>> Here is a minion sheet for goat demons

Last edited:

divinenathanica

First Post
This is a really good idea. I downloaded the zip file of sprites, but I'm running into a problem; how do I make them so that, when they print, I can make sure that medium monsters will take up one square? I don't know how to shirk them down correctly. Any advice is appreciated. :D

frankthedm

First Post
Well, it really depends the program you have.

Step one is opening the image with IE or firefox. Then copy the image to;
MS Word or open office; open up the picture's properties and change the size of the image's larger dimension to 1 inch. make sure the option to maintain proportions is activated. MS word seems to autosmooth the image so it will actually look less pixel-ated as you stretch it. [I combo this with a 'printscreen' to make much smother large critters like the greater medusa [TBH lamia] in the petrifier grouping upthread, this has the side effect of making the imaage much larger however if saved}

Paint; once you paste an image into a blank field, bigger than the image. make a 96 pixel box near the image. Then stretch the image to fit within the box. [ Paint generally sets image size to 96 pixels to the inch].

...Or tell me which images ya want on how large a sheet your printer can handle and I'll see what i can do for ya. I've been assuming most colour printers should not need more than half an inch for margins, thus 7x10 is the grid i've been deploying the units on.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases