Sources of images for use as tokens

frankthedm

First Post
Could I get a sheet of Sharks, Squid, Kraken and maybe a dragon turtle?
Have Squid, Kraken and dragon turtle on my Thumb drivve at home. Will upload after work. will get to work on the shark soon. Edit: Done, though not proud of how it turned out for the huge and gargantuan sharks. EDIT again, here are the turtles and tentacles

It would be really great if you could do an Eidolon counter for me, please? I'm running a game at shortish notice on Monday and I reckon a big runecarved figure that thinks it's a god would be a pretty good centrepiece....

Have you thought about doing a "Generic Adventurers" set - covering male/female of each PHB race and offering a range of classes for each?
Eidelon, not sure of what I got that matches up with that, but I'll look. Edit: Found two passable sprites.

I'm more a fan of monsters, than adventurers. but I'll be able to whip something together when i get home later.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Slimy vermin and spirit world varients. Also some more PC types in case your monsters are getting hungry. Some crates and barrels and such, along with some hill /earth giants.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Excuse me is that a bunny in the lower left of the character sheet? Right there the one wielding a wand. Way to get all Ironclaw http://greywolf.critter.net/fonts.htm on us. I figured you for the cardboard hero type http://www.sjgames.com/heroes/
Don't worry too much, the rabbit and his friends wound up on the sheet only because they were from the same video game the other sprites were from and the sheet was supposed to have some oddball PC types.
My players really appreciated the devils / demons last night - and I'm liking the looks of the Hulks you've put up there, too.
Well, if you liked the giants, there will be reinforcements...
Mucho thanks for the Aquatic stuff :D
No problem.

More giants, buncha plants, apes, and a green dragon family

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Gauntlet theme again; Treasure and a reposting of the "guantlet" demons I thought were in this thread already. Also a sheet of snakes.

edit: Tried some colour inverting on some spectral critters.

Last edited:

gill_smoke

First Post
Still loving it

I love how the snake swarm tessellates, but Indy hates snakes.
Along with different item tokens would you consider doing 8 by 10 floor textures? flagstone, grass, wood, cave, and steel plate, would cover most gaming situations.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases