Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Mechanics

One thing which I haven't addressed is how I would like to handle the mechanics in the game. I've found it's easier if I make all of the die rolls and just let you know the results. So if you would like to use a particular skill, just let me know in an sblock'd section and I will give you the results (both numerically and IC) in my next post.

When it comes to combat, please post your actions here on the OOC boards. Once everybody has posted their intended action, I will post the entire combat round on the IC board. I find that keeps the clutter down on the IC board, which I like to keep as readable as possible. If that method becomes to slow we can always modify.

Any questions?

BrOp

Zurai

First Post
Sounds fine to me, BrOp.

A note to those in the party: The group's been travelling long enough together that anyone who isn't totally clueless about inter-personal relations would know that Corby wasn't actually upset about being 'volunteered' to go sneaky-sneak, and he'll let anyone have a bite of 'his' breakfast, too. He talks tough, but everyone there is a friend.

This is really apropos of nothing, but I've recently been posting here via my Blackberry from time to time. Just feels cool to be writing stuff on the fly while sitting outside somewhere on such a small device (I don't own a laptop).

BrOp

Ilium

First Post
Hey, BrOp, I thought you were going to roll all the dice? Do you want us to do the perception checks ourselves, or just tell us what we see?

Ilium said:
Hey, BrOp, I thought you were going to roll all the dice? Do you want us to do the perception checks ourselves, or just tell us what we see?
I may have been unclear before. I will be doing all the rolling of the dice in this game. It would be helpful to me if you would post the relevant modifiers when you call for the check.

What I meant in the recent IC post is that I had already made the perception checks for all of you. What you were reading in the text above that OOC statement is what everyone saw. Generally I will not post the results of the check when revealing it would give away something. In other words, I will not post the results of Perception checks, because I don't want you to know whether something is really there or not.

On the flip side, I will post almost all rolls in combat (which I will also be doing myself).

If you'd like an example of this you can check out my earlier PbP games HERE.

Ilium

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
I may have been unclear before. I will be doing all the rolling of the dice in this game. It would be helpful to me if you would post the relevant modifiers when you call for the check.

What I meant in the recent IC post is that I had already made the perception checks for all of you. What you were reading in the text above that OOC statement is what everyone saw. Generally I will not post the results of the check when revealing it would give away something. In other words, I will not post the results of Perception checks, because I don't want you to know whether something is really there or not.

On the flip side, I will post almost all rolls in combat (which I will also be doing myself).

If you'd like an example of this you can check out my earlier PbP games HERE.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases