Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Redclaw said:
Not to be a downer, but isn't shield a personal spell? I don't have my book in front of me, so I could be mistaken, but that's how I remember it.
Yes, you are right, Redclaw. It only works on the caster. Now everyone just needs more ranks in Use Magic Device! ;)

On a side note, I apologize for my tardiness last week. Life and work have been a bit more hectic than usual, but I am back to my "normal" self this week.

BrOp

Walking Dad

First Post
Redclaw said:
Not to be a downer, but isn't shield a personal spell? I don't have my book in front of me, so I could be mistaken, but that's how I remember it.
Shame, you are right! :(

But if Zakok dies, I have a great idea for a paladin :D ( ;) )

Ilium

First Post
Redclaw said:
*heavy sigh* Man, I don't know what's wrong with me. Too much of that real-life stuff demanding my attention, I guess.

You're right, of course. I guess I'll blast the critter with my Acid Blast instead. +4 to hit (minus for cover and firing into melee means I'm probably doomed to miss).

Just realized this as I am finally resolving this round: Zurai has to make a double move to get into melee range, as tumbling (or any movement while using the Acrobatics skill reduced movement by half). It's 20 ft. to get within range. Zurai, if you'd like to make a ranged attack, please let me know and I will adjust the round results.

EDIT: And then the silly GM realized that he had already stated that since the creature and all of you have cover vis-a-vis each other, Attacks of Opportunity don't apply

Last edited:

Time for XP!

Each of you receives 300 XP for the killing of the monstrosity. You've heard that such things are knows as Offal Worms, Carrion Crawlers, or Hothal's Doom (after a famous Andoran warrior), but none of you have ever seen one before.

Walking Dad from the IC Thread said:
"Thanks, Thieren, but I'm aright, if slimed. Shall we batter down the door or climb the wall?" Zak asks the others.
If you look at my last IC post, you will see there is a third, slightly less strenuous option.

BrOp

Bobitron

Explorer
Branding Opportunity said:
Thanks Bobitron :)

I'm thinking of starting a "Northern Crown" d20 adventure here soon set in New Amsterdam in the 1660's, light on combat, but heavy on the exploration and intrigue. Interested?

Yeah, that sounds nice! I'm light on games in general right now. I might have another player for you, too. I'll check back in.

Just a quick reminder to everyone to please keep track of the use of disposable magic items (such as potions and scrolls), as well as the charges remaining in your wands on your character sheet in the Rogue's Gallery Thread.

In my previous games I also created an (INFO) thread in which I kept track of everything the PCs had learned (including maps, character and creature portraits, inspirational art, et al). I also used the first post of this thread to keep a running tally of all ongoing spell effects/HP/ability damage and the like. Kind of like one-stop shopping for everything PC- and campaign-related Would this be useful to all of you? Have you ever used something which works even better? Is it not something that you would find useful?

P.S.: If you'd like to see what my (INFO) threads look like you can take a look HERE or HERE. I may have gone a bit overboard ... :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases