Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

The Rolling Man said:
After quickly reviewing the new release of the rules, here's the few changes I'd like to do to Lanandro (with our approval BrOp).
  • Lose Improved Initiative since we don't get a bloodline feat until lvl 7
  • Replace Arcane Strike with Precise Shot. Now that the bloodline power is a ray, I don't need to rely so much on my Starknifes.
  • Gain Eschew materials (and remove the component pouch from Lanandro's possessions) and the Burning hands spell (electricity subtitution) as they are new bonuses.
  • Swap Ray of Frost for Prestigitation. The Bloodline power makes the ray more or less useless.
All of those changes for Lanandro look good.

quick question

As you may have noticed from the IC thread, I tend to narrate the results of your skill checks. The reason I do this is mainly for pacing. I've noticed that when I enclose all skill results in secret sblocks it tends to slow the action down as the characters who gained whatever knowledge I am conveying has to tell it to everyone else in a separate post. I am simply assuming that you'd pass on the information to your fellow party members anyway.

If you have a problem with this, or if you think this is a dumb idea that spoils you getting to chat about stuff IC, please let me know, and I can vary the practice. If there is a topic that you wish to not inform others about, or if you have a secret agenda, please let me know as well.

Ilium

First Post
Still here. Sorry for the absence. It's been a holiday week-end here in the states and I've just been crushed at work. I will post something relevant tonight or tomorrow, but feel free to move along before then.

Zurai

First Post
Sorry for my absence as well - again, long holiday weekend plus recovery from said holiday. I'm back on track now though!

Ilium

First Post
Ok, I've re-worked Terry with the new rules. I swapped out all his touch spells for ranged and utility. Since Lanandro has Grease (thanks, Rolling Man) I went with Protection from Evil instead. Also swapped out my Enlarge Person scroll (which I no longer need) for a Floating Disk scroll.

I'm glad this change happened before we had any combat. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Here is my first combat action:

The instant Zakok sees the movement, he growls and charges at the creepy creature to smash it with his earthbreaker.

[sblock=OOC]Zakok enters rage and makes a partial charge, making a power attack at the end of the charge.
-2 to AC= 14
1d20+7 to hit, 2d6+16 damage

Zakok
AC: 18 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat) [Touch 13, Flat-footed 15], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 48/48

Fortitude +7 [+3 base, +3 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +2 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance]

BAB/CMB: +3/+6
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +7 (2d6+6/20/x3)

in RAGE:

AC: 16 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat, -2 rage) [Touch 11, Flat-footed 14], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 54

Fortitude +9 [+3 base, +5 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +4 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance, +2 morale]

BAB/CMB: +3/+8
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +9 (2d6+10/20/x3)

Rage Points: 16/17
[/sblock]

Remove ads