Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Ilium

First Post
"Zakok, wait!" Terry shout, then grinds his teeth in frustration. He slides to his left, looking for a clear shot, then with an audible grunt makes a throwing motion with his empty hand. A sickly green glob flies through the air toward the tentacled creature.

OOC: Take a 5' step to avoid the creature having cover, if possible, then use my Acidic Ray on it. +4 Ranged Touch, +1 for Point Blank Shot if we're within 30 feet. ...-4 for the creature being in melee I assume. :(

Alternative: If I can't move far enough to avoid the creature having cover, instead cast Mage Armor on myself from a scroll. It should last one hour.

Ilium said:
"Zakok, wait!" Terry shout, then grinds his teeth in frustration. He slides to his left, looking for a clear shot, then with an audible grunt makes a throwing motion with his empty hand. A sickly green glob flies through the air toward the tentacled creature.

OOC: Take a 5' step to avoid the creature having cover, if possible, then use my Acidic Ray on it. +4 Ranged Touch, +1 for Point Blank Shot if we're within 30 feet. ...-4 for the creature being in melee I assume. :(

Alternative: If I can't move far enough to avoid the creature having cover, instead cast Mage Armor on myself from a scroll. It should last one hour.
Remember that this is a surprise round, so you are only allowed one standard or move action.

Redclaw

First Post
Sorry about the posting confusion. I know you'd mentioned it earlier, but this being our first combat, I managed to forget. I will endeavor to do better in the future.

'Ware tha beast beneath the gate, lads! Thieren shouts, even as he steps forward to provide protection for the weaker members of the group.

[sblock=ooc] He moves to get between the sorcerers and the creature, if necessary. If he already is between them, he'll ready an action to attack the creature if it comes in range, at +4 to hit, 1d8+2 damage. [/sblock]

[sblock=spells]
0--Detect Magic, Light, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
1--Command, Shield of Faith, Bless
2--Hold Person, Resist Energy
[/sblock]

Redclaw said:
Sorry about the posting confusion. I know you'd mentioned it earlier, but this being our first combat, I managed to forget. I will endeavor to do better in the future.
It's not a problem, Redclaw. I just like to keep the IC thread as "clean" as possible, both visually and structurally. If a reader keeps on having to wade through tons of OOC text it can make it hard to read.

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro point his finger at the creature and the air fill with a buzzing sound. All the sudden, a bolt of electricity discharges from Lanandro into the worm thing.

i.e. Using a 5ft. step to ajust his position (if necessary) and zapping the thing with a ray of electricity. +4 ranged touch, 1d6+2 electricity (with point-blank shot).

Ilium said:
Sorry if that wasn't clearer, but Lanandro did finally cast a mage armor on you and himself.

Ilium

First Post
The Rolling Man said:
Sorry if that wasn't clearer, but Lanandro did finally cast a mage armor on you and himself.

Ok, thanks. I'll make it Shield from the wand then.

Branding Opportunity said:
Remember that this is a surprise round, so you are only allowed one standard or move action.

Yes, my standard action is to use Acidic Ray (if I have a clear shot) or use my Shield wand. I want to incorporate a 5-foot move as part of my shot, but if that's not allowed, then I won't. :)

Ilium said:
Ok, thanks. I'll make it Shield from the wand then.

Yes, my standard action is to use Acidic Ray (if I have a clear shot) or use my Shield wand. I want to incorporate a 5-foot move as part of my shot, but if that's not allowed, then I won't. :)
You didn't have a clear shot, as the creature seems to be in a pit underneath the outer doors. You will have mutual cover until it climbs out of the pit, or until you climb in with it. :)

Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you please keep track of your wand charges on your RG character sheet? That would be a great help to me, as that's what I refer to.

Ilium

First Post
I'll be glad to.

Edit: And for my next action...

Terry pokes his head out from behind Thieren and comments, "Eeeuuw" on seeing Zakok covered with slime. Apparently unaware of the irony, he reaches forward with one grotesquely elongated arm and taps Zakok on the back with his wand.

OOC: Use Long Limbs to cast Shield on Zakok from far enough away to avoid getting slimed. I removed two charges from the wand.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases