Pathfinder RPG Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread - Page 9

+ Log in or register to post
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Ilium
    "Zakok, wait!" Terry shout, then grinds his teeth in frustration. He slides to his left, looking for a clear shot, then with an audible grunt makes a throwing motion with his empty hand. A sickly green glob flies through the air toward the tentacled creature.

OOC: Take a 5' step to avoid the creature having cover, if possible, then use my Acidic Ray on it. +4 Ranged Touch, +1 for Point Blank Shot if we're within 30 feet. ...-4 for the creature being in melee I assume.

Alternative: If I can't move far enough to avoid the creature having cover, instead cast Mage Armor on myself from a scroll. It should last one hour.
    "GRAAA!! TASTE MY TOOL OF MERCY!"
    -Nifft in this post
    CURRENT GAMES

Running Heroes of Highdale (on hiatus) IC OOC RG

Playing in Branding Opportunity's Kill Bargle! IC OOC RG

Playing in Walking Dad's Base of Operations IC OOC RG

Quote Originally Posted by Ilium
    "Zakok, wait!" Terry shout, then grinds his teeth in frustration. He slides to his left, looking for a clear shot, then with an audible grunt makes a throwing motion with his empty hand. A sickly green glob flies through the air toward the tentacled creature.

OOC: Take a 5' step to avoid the creature having cover, if possible, then use my Acidic Ray on it. +4 Ranged Touch, +1 for Point Blank Shot if we're within 30 feet. ...-4 for the creature being in melee I assume.

Alternative: If I can't move far enough to avoid the creature having cover, instead cast Mage Armor on myself from a scroll. It should last one hour.
    Remember that this is a surprise round, so you are only allowed one standard or move action.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

° Ignore Redclaw
    Sorry about the posting confusion. I know you'd mentioned it earlier, but this being our first combat, I managed to forget. I will endeavor to do better in the future.

'Ware tha beast beneath the gate, lads! Thieren shouts, even as he steps forward to provide protection for the weaker members of the group.

ooc
    He moves to get between the sorcerers and the creature, if necessary. If he already is between them, he'll ready an action to attack the creature if it comes in range, at +4 to hit, 1d8+2 damage.

spells

0--Detect Magic, Light, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
    1--Command, Shield of Faith, Bless
    2--Hold Person, Resist Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Redclaw
    Sorry about the posting confusion. I know you'd mentioned it earlier, but this being our first combat, I managed to forget. I will endeavor to do better in the future.
    It's not a problem, Redclaw. I just like to keep the IC thread as "clean" as possible, both visually and structurally. If a reader keeps on having to wade through tons of OOC text it can make it hard to read.

Lanandro point his finger at the creature and the air fill with a buzzing sound. All the sudden, a bolt of electricity discharges from Lanandro into the worm thing.

i.e. Using a 5ft. step to ajust his position (if necessary) and zapping the thing with a ray of electricity. +4 ranged touch, 1d6+2 electricity (with point-blank shot).

Sorry if that wasn't clearer, but Lanandro did finally cast a mage armor on you and himself.

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Ilium
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rolling Man
    Sorry if that wasn't clearer, but Lanandro did finally cast a mage armor on you and himself.
    Ok, thanks. I'll make it Shield from the wand then.

Quote Originally Posted by Branding Opportunity
    Remember that this is a surprise round, so you are only allowed one standard or move action.
    Yes, my standard action is to use Acidic Ray (if I have a clear shot) or use my Shield wand. I want to incorporate a 5-foot move as part of my shot, but if that's not allowed, then I won't.
    -Nifft in this post
    CURRENT GAMES

Ok, thanks. I'll make it Shield from the wand then.

Yes, my standard action is to use Acidic Ray (if I have a clear shot) or use my Shield wand. I want to incorporate a 5-foot move as part of my shot, but if that's not allowed, then I won't.
    You didn't have a clear shot, as the creature seems to be in a pit underneath the outer doors. You will have mutual cover until it climbs out of the pit, or until you climb in with it.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you please keep track of your wand charges on your RG character sheet? That would be a great help to me, as that's what I refer to.

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Ilium
    I'll be glad to.

Edit: And for my next action...

Terry pokes his head out from behind Thieren and comments, "Eeeuuw" on seeing Zakok covered with slime. Apparently unaware of the irony, he reaches forward with one grotesquely elongated arm and taps Zakok on the back with his wand.

OOC: Use Long Limbs to cast Shield on Zakok from far enough away to avoid getting slimed. I removed two charges from the wand.
    Last edited by Ilium; Tuesday, 3rd June, 2008 at 05:10 PM.
    -Nifft in this post
    CURRENT GAMES

Thanks for the shield
    Signature

Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

PS: English is NOT my native language!

May the 4th be with you!

PbPs

Invisible Castle

http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)

My Houserules

I am SpiderClan

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Ilium
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad
    Thanks for the shield
    No problem. If the fight continues, Lanandro's next on the hit parade.
    -Nifft in this post
    CURRENT GAMES

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast