OOC for The Lost Son

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrand Redband said:
[sblock=Leif] Thanks this will come in handy and now if i could make my links shorter and cooler I'd be like my idol Leif P.S. I see your 3 posts away from 3000 very cool[/sblock]
[sblock=Jerrand Redband]Ok, you've got to do some serious searching for a better idol! hehe Serously, I'm very flattered, but I really don't know that much, like I don't know how to make the links shorter and cooler, but I know it can be done. If you find out, please share?[/sblock]
[sblock=3rd level is imminent!]Yeah, some say that when you get to 3000 posts, you are a 3rd level EnWorlder. Just takes some time, is all. :)[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
I've made some equipment changes for Fethwynyth and figured his weight carried and money left (hope you don't mind if I rolled this, I think I started with 80gp).

Leif

Adventurer
one more little trick: to "strike through" something, put (without spaces of course) [ s ] before what you want to strike through,and [/s] after it.

example: say you say BOOO, but you want to strike through it. you type [ s ]BOOO[/s]

without spaces, it looks like: BOOO

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, I just figured out that Fethwynyth doesn't have to buy an expensive crossbow like most wizards. Since he is an elf, he can use the cheaper shortbow! So I'll check that out tonight, and maybe adjust his equipment accordingly, if that's ok with the DM.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
No prob

Thanks for showing me how to strike i need that for equipment gone

No problem redoing things this short into the game (by the way your in combat lol)
just repost in the RG and let me know when it's up so i can take a look

to shorten your links you type [ u r l = paste link] type here between whatyou want new link to say [/url] and no spaces

I joined the ToEE Alpha group this should be fun :D

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, it's done. Fethwynyth now has a short bow instead of a crossbow. :)

Now I'll go see what sort of mischief you've gotten him into!

Jerrand Redband

First Post
to everyone i have trouble getting into this thread at home can only check it when at work ( and we all know thats noyt allowed) so if you post here let me know

Jerrand Redband

First Post
he wishes he was smart he just likes jerking me around because he wantys to call me on it when i take it out on his character but i'm a better man than that lol (excuse me i need to look up how many ghouls i should take for a EL 4 encounter it's 3 above party lvl so it's still an encounter you can survive-- with a little hard work

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases