OOC for The Lost Son

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrand Redband said:
Fethwynyth is straped for cash?? You started with 120 gp and had no armor or shield to by what did you spend all that money on??
You know, that's a good question, and one for which I am searching out the answer even now....... Ok found it! I didn't know that you said I would get 120 gp, so I just rolled for starting money, and got 60 gp. !!! It all makes sense to me now....

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Well I can't get back onto page one to quote it (i think Walking dad posted there ) but it said you start with max gold for your class somewhere on page one

Leif

Adventurer
Creator of Fethwynyth

The only mention of starting money that I could find was this:

"The question of high lvl starting money will be easy use the en world guide lines and summit me your gear list i will let you know if I think anything will be a problem."

I didn't think that this applied to us because, a) we started at first level, and b) I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE EN WORLD guidelines about starting money are!

But it's all fixed now, right? Do I still get all that extra cash for Fethwynyth?? :D

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrand Redband said:
For the record Fethwynyth should have started the with 120 gp and remember you are allowed to buy scrolls with the money as will as gear.
Very well! :) Since you're going to twist my arm and make me take more money, I'll make the changes. :D

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
For Walking Dad

Please don't put any signature in posts for The Lost Son it is difficult for me to get into the page. LEW character generation is very simple

Standard point buy system (pg 169 DMG) and you get 30 pts

Can create characters using core D&D books and SRD 3.5

Characters start with max hp

AND LASTLY CHARACTERS START WITH MAXIUM GOLD FOR THEIR CLASS

Really sorry my comp doesn't like your signatures it is old but faithful you know on the ... of Doom thread i couldn't get onto the whole page just down to your signature which then looked like gibberish i had to hit new reply then scroll down to see what was on the page

Thanks for joining working on getting this combat over then having you come in to the adventure

Leif

Adventurer
for W. Dad ("Dubya" Dad)

BTW, the basis for my character sheet for this game was from an email that I received from DM Jerrand, so I take no credit for it at all. Truthfully, I didn't know how to do that kind of stuff! The most esoteric EnWorld trick that I knew of before was the sblock! ;)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
thank yous to everyone

thank you Leif for the complement but I only did as the living enWorld judges told me to do first (but feels good to pass on the knowledege lol)

Thank you Walking dad for removing the signature it will make life easier and i do enjoy that ;)

Please let me know when your charater is ready i am working on a way to fix you in

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases