Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
"A plan?" Korbryn's voice is still low...you can tell he is angry. "We go a findin' these slaver's, an' I give 'em a taste o' Foehammer. The las' thing they be a tastin' be there own blood."

s@squ@tch

First Post
"While you are quite versed in the art of combat, you must realize that even yourself will probably be unable to assail a fortified former-dwarven fortress occupied by fanatical devotees to the dark god."

"We need a solid plan and or a cover story to gain entry, else we probably wouldn't even make it inside alive, or worse, suffer the same fate as Ithiken...."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid keeps his distance but continues to eye all around, making sure no one is following or paying any serious attention to the group ahead.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Are any of you a good tracker maybe we can catch these slavers before they reach this temple," Dei says. "I would hate to leave the doomdreamer but maybe we could get some information from the slavers instead. And perhaps take their place."

[sblock=OOC] Just a thought how good of a friend is Ithiken? Save anyones life? Has skills that are very useful. Just thinking that these slavers can't be to far ahead (couple hours?) maybe we should chase them down. [/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"If it be a former dwur fortress, then per'aps I can 'elp us around the place." The dwarf turns from Lenuran to the newcomer Dei. "I don' be thinkin' we need t' track 'em...the trail surely leads straight t' our destination."

[sblock=@ HolyMan]
Ithiken is a wizard, and has been a member of the group since the beginning. Korbryn surely would try to catch the slavers.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Then let's leave as soon as possible," Dei says looking anxious to find this temple of evil.

[sblock=HolyMan] Dei isn't the only one, LOL :p [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well if our informant was correct," Dei starts to say as he takes his backpack from under the table and checks the straps.

"He has been captured by slavers and is in route to this temple we were told about." he finishes throwing the pack over his shoulders. "I say we should be off as quickly as possible you all have horses right?"

[sblock=stats]
HP:25/25
AC:14 T:14 FF:11
Fort:+3 Ref:+5 Will:+6
Init:+3
Grapple:+3
Speed: 30'

Combat:
Code:
[U]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical  Range[/U]
Club(melee)               +3       1d6         x2      ---
Club(thrown)              +6       1d6         x2      10'
Dagger(melee)             +3       1d4      19-20x2    ---
Dagger(thrown)            +6       1d4      19-20x2    10'
Lt. crossbow(mw)          +7       1d8      19-20x2    80'
-bolts 10/10

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Daze
1- Mount, Shield, Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Magic Missle
2- Magic Missle, Flaming Sphere, Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II
3- Fireball, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III

Skills:
Concentration +10
Spellcraft +11

Items:
Scrolls- comprehend languages, mount
Potions- cure light wounds 3/3
Metamagic Rod, extended lesser 3/3 (3 per day)
Wand, magic missle(3rd) 50/50
Wand, burning hands 50/50
[/sblock]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Well, we all had horses at some point, as it turns out, our mounts keep on getting eaten or disappearing...."

"Dumb luck, actually."

"But we had mounts when we came into this city, so I hope they have not disappeared again, as I don't think I can bring myself to purchase another pony, knowing that he'll be likely killed or eaten just like all of the others before him...."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases