Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
From his position, Korbryn stands vigilant, the point of Anrak resting on the floor, and his hands resting across the great weapon's crossguard. "What is bein' the verdict, Inquisitor?" the dwarf asks in his coarse, gravelly voice. "Can I be choppin' some evil ones?"

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Korbryn said:
"What is bein' the verdict, Inquisitor? Can I be choppin' some evil ones?"
Ithiken looks back and forth between the farmer and the woman, and then moves up to Miltiades and Korbryn. He says quietly so the two prisoners cannot hear "The woman is full of lies... that farmer isn't nearly smart enough to fake his hysteria. I think the man is telling the truth. The woman on the other hand, you can see her wheels spinning as she keeps trying to spin her tales."

He snorts in derision and smirks at his two compatriots. "If you haven't mastered the art of lying, you really shouldn't try. And I certainly don't believe this woman has. Especially considering we've seen those ochre robes before... and they were not on anyone nice and good."

Rhun

First Post
At Ithiken's words, Korbryn approaches the woman and raises his blade, laying its point to rest between her breasts. The dwarf's voice is low as he speaks, threatening. "Now ye'll be givin' us the truth t' who ye be, or know that me blade will be piercin' yer dark 'eart!"

[sblock=Korbryn Intimidate]
Success.
[/sblock]

The woman’s eyes widen with terror and she gives a look to Ithiken and Miltiades.
OK, OK I will talk. Just take this freaking dwarf from me!!!
She back to the wall, focusing her look with horror on the mighty sword.

The farmer keeps weeping in the corner. He looks soul broken as if Moradin himself lowered his hammer on him.

The hobgoblin witch seems to enjoy the scene. He grins to himself with pleasure.

ooc: Not sure when I'll get from Brazil. could be 16th or 20th.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

The small gnome peers out from behind the human inquisitor, ears perked up in anticipation of the tales of woe that led these two prisoners to their fates.

"You first woman, tell us how you came to be imprisoned here, and know that if we deem you to be lying, then our dwarf-friend may return and introduce you to his blade."

He points at the farmer,"Then it be your turn."

"If you know what is best for your health, I'd suggest telling us truth the FIRST time."

OOC: Sense Motive +10 vs both their tales

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases