Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid dashes forward, daggers in hand...

OOC: Move to the base of the stairs. AC is +3 from skirmish and two-weapon shield.

Round 6.

The Bronze doors of the temple are each 23 feet high and 20 feet wide. Massive iron chains hang limply to either side, long since broken. Faded and worn runes cover each door but are no longer readable.

"Whoo boy... that's not going to be good..." Not trusting his skills to avoid being hit crossing the large open space, Ithiken quickly turns himself invisible and then begins following Korbryn
Korbryn continues running, trying to reach the enemy as quickly as possible.

Miltiades will sprint forward in his full plate trying to keep up.

The tiny owl struggles to fly away, but the two goblins are too much for him, he remains pinned to the ground.

The Kid dashes forward, daggers in hand...

"I am afraid that too much of this will give me a heart attack...." Lenuran bemoans as he continues to run towards some cover. "I hope that owl will be ok...else, it is due for a VERY short vacation on this plane."

[sblock=goblin language]
Take them, Take them, call Rarkus
[/sblock]

One of the hobgoblins thrust his sword and cuts down the grappled owl, finishing him for good. He then turns, point his finger to the dwarf and say in a crude accent "Ya die Ha ha". The one next to him takes a step and charge Korbryn with his blade, but the swing is too wide. The wounded decides that the kid is an easy target and charges him, but the kid deflects the attack with his daggers.

The goblins let loose the dead owl and join two other that rush outside, they are unarmed and looks quite excited to sink their teeth in dwarf flesh. The dwarf takes advantage on one of them and cuts him to pieces.

From inside the temple, more can be seen, one of them hold a long chain, on the other side stands a large, vicious, black dire looking ape, the hobgoblin drops the chain and throws commands to him.

[sblock=Actions]
Ithiken – Cast Invisibility Move to AD87.
Korbryn – Run (x3) to AB69. AoO Goblin 3 19, dmg 15.
Miltiades – Run (x3) to Y76.
Celestial Owl – (Pinned and grappled), grapple check (-8) [Fail], dead.
Thandis – Run (x3) to AF70.
Lenuran – Run (x3) to AB78.
Hob1-4: are dead.
Hob5: attack owl 20, dmg 6.
Hob6: Charge Korbryn 17.
Hob7: Charge Thandis 18.
Goblin1: move to Z65.
Goblin2: Move to AA64.
Goblin3: move to AC69, attack Korbryn 6, dead.
Goblin4: move to AB68, attack Korbryn 20.
Hob 9: move to AD61
Hob 10: move to AC61
Hob 11: move to AB62
Hob 12: move to AD62
Hob 22: move to AB60
Dire Ape: move to ACAD/5960.
Goblin 5 - move to AE59
Goblin 6 - move to AE61
Goblin 7 - move to AE63
Hob 23 - move to AA61
Hobgoblin Leader – move to AC62

Active spells & Effects:
Ithiken – shield, Invisibility.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Temple.xls
    54 KB · Views: 126

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn grins happily, causing his scarred visage to twist horribly. This was the type of battle that a dwarf could truly enjoy. Aiming the finely crafted dwarven steel in his hands at the neck of the nearby hobgoblin, Korbryn bellows his battlecry. "By Moradin's 'ammer, feel the wrath o' dwarf-kind!"

AC: 21, Hit Points: 42/52

Attack +13, damage 2d6+10
Cleave

(I had been forgetting to add Korbryn's racial bonus to his attacks vrs Goblins, and also Lenuran's inspire courage.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades pushes forward his actions depending on how swiftly the dwarf dispatches the hobgoblin on him.

If Korbryn has cleaved into the goblin and killed both it and the hobgoblin then Miltiades runs forward 20' to Z 72 and uses the cure light wound wand once on himself. If the Hobgoblin still stands then Miltiades will charge to Z69 and stab the hobgoblin while flanking with Korbryn.

hp 30/39

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of Lortmills

"It looks as if we're in for a fight," Lenuran muses as he continues onward towards the temple mouth, albeit at a much slower pace now.

"This reminds me of the first battle here on these very grounds, where the forces of good lined up to battle the assembled forces of evil, in all its shapes and colors. Many good men fell that day, but the goodness in their hearts spurred their companions onward, as their spirits do so for us today....."

OOC: Move to AB74, Bardic Music - Inspire Courage

(@Rhun: I hadn't used it yet, but now seems as good a time as any. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases