Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
"But now they ceased, some villains from the nearby town of Hommlet killed them."

Korbryn bursts into laughter, a low, rumbling laugh that sounds like great stones grinding against one another. "Oh, aye, villians indeed!" He continues to chuckle for a moment, and then turns serious. "Tha' was bein' us, wench! Me sword tasted the blood o' all yer friends in tha' dark place. And t' be sure, I'll be puttin' the end t' the res' o' yer friends as well."

Voadam

Legend
Bye bye baby

"Woman, I have seen into your mind. Your devotion to the Dark One is complete. You have taken his madness to the core of your being and strive to bring about the end of the world with all your heart. Peace be upon your soul, your end is nigh." The inquisitor gives her a swift benediction then turns to the dwarf and nods grim faced. "Strike with a sure hand."

Rhun

First Post
The dwarf nods, and smiles grimly as he steps forward and raises Anrak above his head to strike. "Tell yer foul god tha' 'twas Korbryn Rivenshield, o' the dwarves o' the Lortmils, that ended yer life. An' that I be plannin' on doin' the same fer the rest o' 'is dark slaves."

With those words the dwarf strikes...hard and fast.

Not sure how you want to handle this Strahd...is coup de gras appropriate?

The dwarf nods, and smiles grimly as he steps forward and raises Anrak above his head to strike. "Tell yer foul god tha' 'twas Korbryn Rivenshield, o' the dwarves o' the Lortmils, that ended yer life. An' that I be plannin' on doin' the same fer the rest o' 'is dark slaves."

With those words the dwarf strikes...hard and fast.

Curse upon your h...
swish
The head rolls on the ground, the peasant faints and the hob grins.

*This is roll play, if I was to use D&D rules. you had to roll million time damage to decapitate her head.:)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Curse upon your h...

"Uh oh, Korbryn. You've just been cursed. You're in touble now!" Ithiken chuckles, before glancing down to see if any of the woman's blood splattered upon his violet robes.

"So... we done here? Can we go back to town? I want to sit in front of a roaring fire and drink some warm cider."

Rhun

First Post
"Ain't bein' the first time I've been cursed," grumbles Korbryn, kneeling to clean his blade on the dead woman's clothing. "Nor the last, I should be thinkin'. 'course, I be doin' me own fair share o' cursin' and swearin'." His blade now clean the dward stands and considers his companions.

"A warm meal an' tankard o' mead be soundin' pleasant...but what 'bout our goblin captive?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid ticks off where they have been. Isn't there something on the other wing? Or did we check that already?

Voadam

Legend
The inquisitor turns his eye upon their captive. "Is there anything else here?" He asks as he focuses his magical inquisition upon their original captive and reads his thoughts as well.

Hobgoblin witch

The inquisitor turns his eye upon their captive. "Is there anything else here?" He asks as he focuses his magical inquisition upon their original captive and reads his thoughts as well.

The tower ...
The witch reply
... where more of my keen are resting. But they are treacherous and must be killed.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods, and smiles widely, the smile of any dwarf that is about to chop the heads of a few golbins. "More goblin' scum t' kill. It'll be me pleasure."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases