Strahd's "RttToEE"

Western wing

I owe you my life and gratitude.
The farmer say after you wake him up and a couple of moments of getting back to himself.
My name is Tiadden and I will come with you till you reach the nearest community.

You proceed to the other wing of the temple and walk through the open door. Inside you find seven woven pallets lie on the floor. An unlit brazier stands in the middle of the room. Across from the door, a collapsed wall reveals a descending staircase filled with rubble and debris. A large chunk of meat hangs from a hook to the left of the door, with large strips ripped out of it. In the corner of the room cowers a hobgoblin, he looks like a youth, his eyes are open wide in horror and fixed on the dwarf as you enter. He holds a small dagger in his hand

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn adds his own voice to that of Miltiades command. Pointing his greatsword at the hobgoblin youth, he grumbles only a single word. "NOW!"

[sblock=goblin]
Mercy ...
The Hobgoblin stutter
[/sblock]
He throws the dagger on the floor and raises his hands up to the air.

The kids scans the room, in a secret tailored pocket inside one of the leather bedrolls he finds several gold coins (11 gp)

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades turns to the gnome who speaks their language. "It would be good to hear his perspective on those who went renegade and what their story is."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
"Oh come on, Miltiades, does it really matter at this point? They're done! They're defeated! Who cares what their story is... I just wanna mop this place up, then go back to town."

He sighs, then looks towards the exit. "At the very least, can we start walking towards the exit while you interrogate him? That way he can go running off when we're done with him, and we're that much closer to getting out of here."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases