Strahd's "RttToEE"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"From where your sitting??" Dei says looking around and seeing what the old boozer is talking about.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry, SVZ don't know what it is the guy is trying to say about the guards are not? [/sblock]

Bah! You fool?
The beggar reply
I sit over there, in the corner
He points somewhere near the wall
From there I spy on every Human, Dwarf or Orc that pass in or out of the city.

The guardes ...
He points to the low wall.
...are over there, they speak to each other without bothering watching the people that come or go out.

He looks back to Die
Now I've seen the pointy ears guy, bound and gagged on a horse and the guard's haven't. Now you give me some coins for a bottle of booze and I'll tell you where they go. Kapish ?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dei digs a little and produces three gold coins from his hip pouch. Looking at them and then the greedy drunks face he almost blanches.

Keeping his face steady he hands over a single coin with one hand holding the others away but where they can be seen.

"Well that was almost useful information, sir." he says sarcasticly. "But it told me nothing, if you want these," he says waving the coins. "You will need to tell us everything. Not just a direction. The horse's color? How many men were there with the captured elf? What were they wearing? Were they human? Armed?"

Then quickly as he can Dei whips out a wand from his belt. "And if we find out you are lying just to wet your throat," he says waving the stick ominiously. "This will freeze you were you stand and the dwarf will start to remove your skin like he did the dragons that now covers his guantlets. Kapish?"

[sblock=OOC] I'm not sue the direction of this charater as of yet. Personality wise that is just trying to play the stats and alignment. Tell me if I'm off base but his CHA is 10 and he is Chaotic Good. But will be thinking hard about his personality this week. [/sblock]

The beggar snatches the coin and bites it.
Hmm... real ...
He says to himself, pocket the coin and reply
Two brown steeds, 2 Half Orcs ... They traveled north, where the cloaked priests are coming from. Tales are telling that a secret temple of a vile god is located in the end of the trail. New comers to the village are ....
He reaches out his hand, waiting for more before he continue

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dei numbly passes the other two coins to te beggar. Slowly lowering the wand he mumbles to himself, "Those damn cultist, they are going to pay."

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn's hand goes to the hilt of the magnificent greatsword slung across his back. He glares at the beggar. "The rest now, an' quickly. Fer we must be gettin' after our friend."

“New comers to the village are .... The most candidates for slaves I guess, since no one is going to miss them and no one claims responsibility for them ... people just ignore the fact they disappear.”
The beggar pockets the rest two coins and says
“May the merciful gods be with you ...”
He then begins to walk toward the market, heading to the direction of a dwarf that sells booze.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"Well, it appears we are to head to the mountain temple, sooner rather than later -- our friend appears to have run into some trouble."

"We should go visit our friendly ochre-robed priest in his room and gain some clarity about the temple -- we need to know how we should approach it, as I doubt we can just waltz up and gain entry -- we definitely need a plan."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"And supplies," Dei says to the gnome. "Last time I was underground my companions and I were very ill prepared. Extra rope, rations, and sunrods. If this temple was built near an old dwarven mine who knows how large or deep it maybe."

Dei then gets a wicked grin across his face, "Your right tho, we should talk to the doomdreamer, he would know."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases