Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid whistles at the Temple's side. Seems the hobs are dead. Are we done here? I think places been picked over enough.

OOC: Were we supposed to do much else 'ere? Don't recall.

Rhun

First Post
"Stairs," calls Korbryn, pointing into the darkness with his greatsword.

I think our mission was just to end the hobgoblin threat, wasn't it?

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades

"This place was once the home to the cult and the source of great supernatural evil locked away and served by evil men and armies of humanoids. We do not know if the hobgoblins were mere bandits or related to the recent stirrings of the cultists. We should investigate further inside."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ithiken glances over at Miltiades as he finishes what he has to say. "Say what?" the elf replies. "Go further? But... but... like Korbryn said... we... we just..."

He peers over towards the stairs heading down, his curiousity overcoming his sense of reason. "Do you think we'll get paid if we go down there? It'd certainly be nice."

Voadam

Legend
He peers over towards the stairs heading down, his curiousity overcoming his sense of reason. "Do you think we'll get paid if we go down there? It'd certainly be nice."

Miltiades smiles but gently shakes his head "No. But we must anyway. Remember our true reasons for being here." He puts away his book and takes up his spear before heading in.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Miltiades smiles but gently shakes his head "No. But we must anyway. Remember our true reasons for being here." He puts away his book and takes up his spear before heading in.

"I hate to remind everyone, but the true reason to be here is to provide ample fodder for my notebook and upcoming epic tale of adventure."

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods to the others and starts down the stairs, relying on his dwarven vision to detect any dangers that might threaten.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
s@squ@tch said:
"I hate to remind everyone, but the true reason to be here is to provide ample fodder for my notebook and upcoming epic tale of adventure."
Ithiken smiles at the gnome. "Ample fodder? Sounds like a dessert. 'Yes, I'll have a large slice of your ample fodder please. Whip cream on top.' Know what I mean?"

He grins and looks around, hoping against hope the others don't just roll their eyes at hime again.

Rhun

First Post
"Just be 'memberin' t' spell me name right," comes the low grumble from Korbryn up ahead in the dark. "Or ye shall dishonor me n' me clan. I'd be forced t' find ye n' kill ye." The serious tone of the dwarf's voice leaves you wondering if he is speaking the truth, or merely having a bit of fun.

Leaving the other opened door in the wings untouched, the party decides to seek out what evil lurks in the bottom of the stairs. The stairs descend 30 feet into the darkness to a pair of smashed and fallen bronze door. Obviously they were battered down in the past. Like those in the entrance, they are covered in mostly faded and unrecognizable markings, with bits of broken iron chain lying all around them.
The area 10 feet behind the door is collapsed except for a small space, 5 feet wide. The floor is bare, brown earth covered in feces and food scarps. Looks like a lair of some sort.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases