Strahd's "RttToEE"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Miltiades spends several seconds praying for the dwarvin warrior.

(casting cure light in swap for comp. languages, using the first level pearl of powers to recast cure light twice more)

OOC:
Rhun - update your HP.

S@S and the others - I will post your detect magic result soon. I will update the loot post in the RG so no need to mark it on your sheet ... unless you debate who takes what - then, update me in the OOC thread and equip your characters.

Stonegod - You rolled two rolls - one with bad MS and the other one is good so I will let you decide which goes to where. Choose one for the down trail and the other to the north trail.

Leuran, Miltiades and Dei gather the loot and inspect it while Korbryn guard the north passage and Thandis prepares himself for a scouting mission.

You find the following items:
19 javelins, damaged half plate, 3 long spears, a pouch with 200 gold coins, emerald pendant on silver chain. (1000 gp with a DC:13 appraise check)

Magical sword (Sword of Earth): +2 greatsword with a brown triangle shape set into the pommel, indicating its elemental alliance. weight: 15lb.
The wielder gains the effect of endure elements (acid). Once per day, the holder ca project a blast of solid rock (3d6 impact damage, range touch 60') - already used.

ooc - waiting for [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] to decide on action.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn cleans and sheaths Anrak, and then picks up the greatsword with the brown triangle in the pommel. The dwarf takes a few practice swings and nods in approval. Then he waits quietly as Thandis scouts ahead.

OOC: AC 22, Hit Points 61/61

+13/+8 attack, Sword of Earth (2d6+10)

Remove ads