Strahd's "RttToEE"

The northern passageway splits to the east to several small niches that you have not explored yet. Probably the sleeping chambers of the Trogs. The dark corridor up ahead opens up to a large uneven cavern filled with rocks, there is a running path to the darkness of the north.
The southern passageway leads to a small cave where the guards lay before their death. It continues further into the darkness.

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    170 KB · Views: 68

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Hmm, let me take a look at that pendant."

The gnome looks it over.

"Looks like it could be fairly valuable -- I'll hang on to it until we get back to town to sell."

He then puts it in his haversack.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dei falls back in line once the others start moving. The strange pyramid design nagging him as he walks along.

{{ Where have I seen that before? }} he asks himself.

You proceed to the large cavern where the spell caster fled to. This large cavern has a well-worn path running through its center, where the ground is most level. The rest of the floor is jagged and uneven, filled with loose boulders and rocks.
OOC: *requiring DC:15 balance check for anyone outside the path*

Standing on top his four legs is a wild creature resembling a leopard with a spiky tail and wings. It is a Manticore – a magical beast conjured up by evil spell casters. It seems that it was freed to engage you as it prepares to leap and tear your flesh with his sharp claws and fangs.

MM35_PG180.jpg

OOC: Inits and 1st round actions please.

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    184 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
initiative +1

if we get a full round action, the M. Will cast summon monster 3 (Small air elemental)
casting time: 1 round
Range: 40 feet

Air elemental's stats(basic)-augmented summons feat
move: fly 100 (perfect) -flyby attack
att slam: +5 melee (1d4+3)
AC: Full 17, touch 14, flat-footed 14

Free Action: To the Manticore Miltiades says, "by evil thou hast been summoned, but by the mercy of Rao, I send thee back!"

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases