Strahd's "RttToEE"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: not a problem! I am dealing with a new job that has me working 6 days a week and 1 hour travel time. Hard to game on line that way.

OOC: This game is on hold
HolyMan left the boards.
Rhun's posting rate is crawling
Scott Dewar is ill and may not post in the near future
Who knows where is S@S
Stonegod is still here
The DM got a new position at his work and a new daughter - slow post rate

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I actually knew the game was on hold. My post was more of a "bump" than anything else, to keep it from falling too far off the radar. :)

Game on !!!

Korbryn takes the first right and arrive to another small cave. This cave swarms with insects covering the walls, floor, and ceiling creating a barely audible hissing sound that fills the air. The smell of something rotting mixes with something acrid to create a thoroughly unpleasent odor. Hundreds of centipedes and millipedes are here, drawn by the feeling a corrupted magic.

From the cave to the left comes a huge Troglodyte with a black triangle symbol permanently imbedded in his forehead and brown triangle of earth tattooed all over his scaly flesh.

Init:
Korbryin
Thandis
Trog
Miltiades
Diemetir
Lenuran

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    196 KB · Views: 62

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn growls low, and immediately engages the brute, swinging the Sword of Earth with mighty strokes.

OOC: AC: 22, Hit Points: 61/61

Full attack (using 1 point power attacks), +12/+7 attack, Sword of Earth (2d6+12)

Edit: I rerolled ATTACK 1, since I used a 1d12, and I rerolled ATTACK 2, since I used a 2d6 instead of a d20 for some reason. That gives us:

Attack 1 = A 23 for 18 damage
Attack 2 = A 19 for 24 damage

My brain must be fried!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases