Strahd's "RttToEE"

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"HA HA!!" laughs the gnome at the elven sorcerer.

"Ample fodder indeed! Perhaps it would be a fine Baklunish pastry served with some gnomish honey -- come to think of that, let me write THAT down so that I remember to try it out next time I have a spare moment."

As the dwarf glowers and grumbles, the gnome begins to roll his eyes.

"Master dwarf -- as rough and craggy you appear on the outside, underneath, you would probably be full of some 'ample fodder'."

When they get to the bottom of the stairs and see the narrow passageway in the debris,"Should we see how far this rabbit hole goes?"

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ithiken grins as the dwarf advances. "Well then... hop to it, rabbit!"

When Korbryn spins around and glares at him, sending daggers at the elf with his eyes... Ithiken jocularity immediately ends, his smile drops, and he gulps once.

"Uh... I mean... thanks for going first... Master Dwarf... Korbryn... Dwarven... Mister Korbr... uh... Sir."

You crawl in the feces and filth in the tunnel. In the end you spot a movement. Someone screams with fear and raise his hand. It is the hobgoblin mage, he hide among the fallen rubble, but when he notice you saw her, he falls to the ground with bare hands and beg for his life.
Please let me live, I will tell you everything. I know where Rarkus keeps his treasure

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn growls low and grabs the hobgoblin mage by the throat, dragging him back out of the tunnel. "One word o' what sounds like a spell, and I'll be crushin' yer throat ye foul lil' rat!"

Pulling him out, the dwarven warrior throws the goblinoid down before his companions. "Now speak, ye dirty blighter!"

Voadam

Legend
Inquisitor Miltiades

"Start with the reason your band came here and what you've been up to." the baklunish priest says calmly but implacably.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"That hobgoblin smells like shiat." Lenuran says with a giggle.

To the others,"Let me talk to the wizard -- as you know, I can be at times quite persuasive, unless the person I'm talking to is a dire badger -- and really, WHO can get a badger to REALLY open up?"

He waves the others away to the side and approaches the smelly hobgoblin wizard.

"Now, let us just sit down and have a little chat, shall we?" he says as he smiles warmly.

OOC: Diplomacy +15, Sense Motive +10 (to tell whether he is lying) to glean as much information he has about why the tribe is here, what are they doing, what brought them to this place, who they have seen coming and going around the temple grounds, how much of the place they have explored, who is the ape (and who he obeys), and where the treasure is to be found.

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ithiken listens to the questions being hurled to the hobgoblin, and he leans over to whisper to The Kid. "Shouldn't the first and only command be 'take us to the treasure'? What else could there possibly be that is more important, eh?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases