Strahd's "RttToEE"

Miltiades calls forth an ally from the plane of Air when Lenuran begin to vomit his stomach fluids on the floor.

Deimiter comes forward boldly as he chants arcane words of one of his powerful spells against this powerful Trog priest. He throws a handful of sand on the surprised Trog and the later falls to his knees as he fights the spell. Luckily for you, the spell overcomes him and he falls into a deep slumber next to the ruined body of your beloved friend Thandis.

Actions:
Korbryn – Miss.
Trog – Stench + Critical hit + bite attack. Will save - Fail.
Thandis – dead
Miltiades – Cast summon monster.
Lenuran - Vomiting
Deimiter – cast deep slumber.

Dewar – You can cancel the spell if you wish without losing it.
HM - it is good that you didn't delete Dei info - keep it for now and cross a line over deep slumber spell.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn steps up to the sleeping trog, and drives his sword through its dark hear.

OOC: Coup de gras

34 damage, and Fortitude save DC 44 required to survive.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand Lenuran grumbles something about never eating again, before putting on a cheerful smile.

"I so wish I had a spell to keep the stench off me."

Korbryn’s sword of Earth sinks deep into the DM’s plan to slaughter the party the Trog’s body. The Trog open his eyes wide with terror, spits blood and dies from the massive sudden amount of shock he body received.
The Troglodyte priest is dead! His blood flows and mix with you poor friend’s blood. Thandis, a loyal scout and a good friend lies dead ... a sad moment.

There is another small chamber before you, where the Trog came from ...

Somewhere in the caves, where the Earth altar is. A woman mage lie in a cage waiting for her doom, like the one her friend, a ranger named Chip just suffered on top of the stone altar. Then, a small imp arrives, flying quickly from the south to the head priest that took Chip's heart and alert him about something.

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    195.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn kneels briefly beside his fallen companion, placing his armored hand on Thandis' forehead. After a moment of silence, the dwarf speaks, his voice low. "Rest well, me friend. Moradin guide ye an' comfort ye on yer journey."

With a solemn nod, the dwarf turns his attention back to the dead trog priest, and loots the corpse of any valuables. Then, he stands, ready to continue his assault upon the forces of evil dwelling here.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The priest, Miltiades, kneels next to Kobryn and give the boy last rights, sending him on the warrior's way.
"oh that the will of the ancients will receive this once a boy, now proven a man, and have him at the right hand of the justice, as keeper of all that is good. amen"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases