Strahd's "RttToEE" - Page 112

What's on your mind?

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    OSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar
    My communities:

"How are you right now, may I bless you with curative health?"
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

The gnomes face takes on a solemn expression as he doffs his hat to say good-bye to a dear friend.

"To young. He was to young." he sniffs as he reaches down to remove one of the Kid's many daggers. "I'll remember you always," he says tucking the blade away as a keepsake.

Korbryn's out burst brings him back to the job at hand. And wiping his large nose he nods and readies to follow.

OOC: Took normal dagger btw.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

The dwarf shakes his head at the cleric's offer, indicating that he does not require any healing at the moment.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

OSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar
    My communities:

Nodding once the tall human looks down the cavern where the have yet to go.

"that way then?" indicating the unexplored direction.

Korbryn find on the dead Trog: A masterwork Morning star, large steel shield and full plate armor. Attached to a chain around his neck are two keys one is a simple and a little rusted iron key and the other is a strange shaped key imbued with a stone symbol on him. (ooc - a.k.a 'lesser Earth key). Beside it the Troglodyte wears a nice pair of gloves on his clawed hands.

With a pray from the heart and a silent weep you depart from your young friend Thandis the kid and you proceed to the unexplored chamber. The dark stone walls of this chamber are mostly covered with tapestries that show creatures made entirely of rock and earth toppling buildings and killing people. On the ceiling, about 12 above, a dead human, skin shriveled and blackened, hangs by chains horizontally in a spread eagle position. The rear of the cave has a wooden bed, a small table, a padded chair, and a chest. The small table has a bronze coffer atop it. The cave stinks of death.
    A potion and a scroll lie beside the coffer. 3 javelins rest on the wall near the entrance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ignore Scott DeWar
    My communities:

"we need to bring him down so he can receive his peace." He indicates the man on the ceiling. Looking about a search for a way to safely bring the corpse down.
    Last edited by Scott DeWar; Saturday, 7th July, 2012 at 03:14 PM.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Korbryn stands guard at the chamber entrance as his companions search the place.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

You can easily climb on the table or the chair and cut down the chains that hold the poor lad.

Ignore Scott DeWar
    My communities:

Miltaides does so! He then climbs back down to give the last rights of death.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Kobryrn stands vigilant while the cleric does his work, used to standing guard for the dwarven king for hours on end.
    - Rhun

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 112 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast