Strahd's "RttToEE"

Silence falls on the place. There are 4 exits from this place beside the one you came. No sound comes from either of them, indicating that probably no one is planning to rush down on you.

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    198 KB · Views: 75

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods to the woman as he pushes open the door to her cell. "If ye be lookin' t' escape, just be followin' the trail 'o dead trogs," says the dwarf, pointing back in the direction the group came. "But if yer lookin' fer some payback, best stick wit' us. Plenty more killin' t' be done."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I'm sure you can kill things for hours more Korbryn, but some of us are spent for the day." the gnome says sitting on the bottom step of the ziggarnaut. "I think a little rest would go a long way."

Looking around and frowning he adds, "Not here though."

Thanee

First Post
Solitaire

“Thank you! I would appreciate it, if I could accompany you deeper into this wretched place. Something has to be done against the forces gathering here.”

Solitaire takes a look around to collect her own items, which had been taken from her, when she was put into that cage.

“Oh, my name is Solitaire.”

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Miltiades, Priest of Rao. Are you hurt?" This kindly, thin man has a serious, but fatherly demeanor about him.

Rhun

First Post
"Korbryn Rivenshield, o' the dwarves o' the Lor'mils," says Korbryn by way of introduction.

The dwarf scratches at his scarred face with a dragonskin gauntlet as he considers Lenuren's words. "If we be leavin' now, they'll likely find our 'andywork, an' be prepared fer us the nex' time round."

Rhun

First Post
"Nah," answers the dwarf, shrugging. "Ain't no way we could 'ide all we've done 'ere. Just thinking some more killin' would do us good."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases