Strahd's "RttToEE"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*Shrug*
Let's just hope my will maintains next time against evil magic. I do have need to rest and prayer, though.

Thanee

First Post
Solitaire

“No, I'm not hurt. Thank you! A bit powered-out, but I can still fling a few spells, if needed. They surprised us and I was knocked out during the battle. Later, when I woke up, I found myself in this cage here and poor Chip was on the altar, where these beasts killed him. The rest must be dead, too. Last I saw them was during the fight where I was captured. While I was still able to use some of my lesser magics, there was nothing I could do against all of them alone. All I could do was wait and hope. When you stormed in, things did look a little different, so I did what I could to aid your battle.”

Scott DeWar

"I personally thank you, but I can guess I speak for all of us. Are you hurt?"

OOC: not sure if I asked that yet, or not

"or for that matter, is any one hurt?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well I wish there was a way to recharge this wand," Lenuran says holding it up, a forlorn look on his face. "It sure came in handy this time, and it only has a few charges left."

Then the gnome looks at the mess and nods in agreement to Korbyrn's words. "We can't hide we've been hear, but maybe when we come back we can go another way. A way they might not be expecting us. I think any trogs left in these caverns will be on guard for a day or two."

Dusting off his hands he asks, "Shall we search for treasure before leaving. There has to be something interesting around here."

Scott DeWar

Miltiades moves to back up Korbryn, ducking to behind some cover as he makes his way.
15.jpg
09ht.jpg
09ax.jpg

the character hijacking poster has been reported

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases