Strahd's "RttToEE"

OOC: Hi, I'm back again.
Just check posts 1250 and 1251 for the treasure you found in here and the exits that will guide you to a decision of your next step. The map is on 1251.

Rhun

First Post
With the treasure secured, Korbryn nods at his companions, and leads the group away, down the southwest passage (W74).

You gladly leave the dreaded place and follow Korb with the new female recruit and arrive to another intersection. The right trail leads to a nearby cave, pervaded by a horrible stench. The walls, dug by picks and hammers, are covered in crude black sigils and images in paint. The sigils are written in Terran. Aside from the few rocks that might serve as stools and another big one as a table, the cave is empty. On the table you find three stoneware mugs and a hunk of raw meat. The cave ends up in a dead end that smells with urine.

The other passage leads to the darkness.

OOC: Going on or going back to see what you missed in the previous passageways?

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    204.5 KB · Views: 73

Thanee

First Post
Solitaire

Looking around at the various options, Solitaire just shrugs her shoulders.

“Well, I do not have the slightest idea where we are right now, so don't look at me for directions. You lead, I'll follow.”

You go south through a tiny and unremarkable chamber and proceed to another intersection not far from the last resting place of Thandis.

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    209 KB · Views: 104

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases