Strahd's "RttToEE"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: the only thing I can find is that Rao is mostly associated with the night, moons or astrological events. My guess is Milt will need to pray for spells at night and then rest his soul and spirit to be able to receive his god's blessings through sleep. thoughts?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: So at least eight hours for the arcane casters or until morning - I think we came in here pretty late - that should be about the same time.

OOC: OK, new house rule:
Arcane spell caster needs a max of 8 hours of rest to learn his full list of spells. Now let's say that have the ability to study 8 spells per day then I rule that he can rest 1 hour to study 1 spell and 4 hours for 4 spells as so on ... no need to rest all the 8 hours just to begin studying spells but a shorter rest is enough to study some of his spells. for 16 spells per day arcane spell caster will get 2 spells back for 1 hour an so on.

As for Clerics - The original rule of praying for spells applies. No need to rest to gain spells like a wizard. He can rest whatever time he wants and will suffer fatigue as a result for no rest but no need to rest to regain spells back. What matters here is the same hour of the day that he needs to pray.

Thanee

First Post
“This place is creepy. Do you also hear all these whispering voices? I cannot make out what they say, but I do begin to feel tired now. I guess we have no choice but to rest here and continue with our exploration in the morning,” Solitaire says.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hoping the time is night, Miltaedes nods to the tough dwarf, He looks him over to asses his wounds, then the others.

<<Will finish post after results of [heal] check.

huh, there is no mechanic for this. I just spent an hour searching. huh. Thoughts?>>

1d20+3=21

Last edited:

Except for the buzzing of cave flies and hissing Cockroaches no remaining Troglodyte or a wandering cave animal wanders to the area where the party stays. You guard the entrance, clean weapons from the blood and even manage to take a nightmarish nap. You track the passing of time with a lone candle that burns for 5 hours before you decide it is time to go on.

Attachments

• New Temple maps K-L.xls
    206 KB · Views: 109

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases