Strahd's "RttToEE"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: what is that "m" icon at grid AL,128?

After rest and meditation Miltiades stands and says, ""Time to continue?"

[sblock=New spells:]
orisons:

Level 1: [pearl of power X3: recall lv 1 spell]

Domain 1: Cure light wounds [d8+5]

Level 2:

• Resist Energy: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.

Domain 2: Cure moderate wounds [2d8+7]

Level 3:

Domain 3: Cure serious wounds [3d8+7]
[/sblock]

I think i got it now.

OOC: The M is a leftover that need to be scattered but I can rule that it is a past fossil buried in the mountain

OOC: OK, PING! , go on with your next moves ... Oh, it's Christmas abroad, so I will wait a little longer for you fellows

Rhun

First Post
"Time t' brutalize some more trogs, eh?" The dwarf seems oddly satisfied with the thought of chopping through more of the reptilian enemy. He leads the way out of the chamber, Sword of Earth in hand, and turns left, heading south (Passage Q25).

As you proceed down the tunnel and climb the natural stairs you arrive to the built part of the cave - the entrance where you came. It looks as you remember it from a couple of hours ago as the pools of blood from your past fight against the Gnolls and the Humans are still evident on the corridors' floor. But not all things are the same. In the hours that have passed since your brutal entry, the denizens of this place reorganized and fortified the entrance. You can see up to six human guards that are scattered along the corridor and the entrance far ahead. They are equipped with Bastard swords and wooden shields and wear banded mails.

Attachments

• New Temple maps A-F.xls
    226 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn grins, and then charges forward.

OOC: Do you want initiative, or do we gain surprise?

Charge attack vrs Guard 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
**sigh**
Initiative: 1d20+1=13

"Oogala doogala damano ectom doomal goothph" He repeats the chanting prayer over and over the moment Korbryn takes off.

cast: summon monster II- sm earth elemental; location: behind the guards.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases