Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
"Never thought I'd be 'greein wit' a dirty goblin," grumbles Korbryn, "But if this witch don't be 'avin no more 'formation, I be thinkin' it be time t' take off 'er 'ead."

Voadam

Legend
The inquisitor presses for a little more info.

The woman shrinks in the corner, sending bare hands to the air in squeeze motions like wanting to squeeze the inquisitor's throat.
I do not know you fool. I am a lesser cleric. Never saw the horned masters not had access to the doom dreamer's area. All I did is to monitor the activity around here till those wretched Hobgoblins by my god's will captured me ... yes, this is the reason, they wanted me to be caught and meet you, only to send you to your doom, yes, everything is reasonable now.
She giggles to herself.

Off with her head dwarf.
The Hobgoblin tries to light up the bonfire

"A moment. What is their interest in this area? Why were you sent to monitor it and who else was sent here? And if you did not see the doomdreamers themselves who did you see? What forces do you know they command there?"

The forces are greater then you can imagine, they are like the stars you see at night, like the sand on the sandy beaches of the wild coast, and the dust that is carried from the Sea of Dust by the wind.

I sent to monitor the activity of the Hobgoblins around this area and try to recruit them under the rule of the great elder elemental eye.
She raises her look to the witch with a boo
But the goblin chief was a fool, and now I guess that he lies dead for the ravens to peck his remains.

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades listens with only a portion of his consciousness, the greater part is spent focusing in on the priestess' thoughts as she gives this diatribe. He attempts to get any images or names of how many priests she knows of and what troop and servitor forces they command.

[sblock=Miltiades]
This time you sense she speak the truth. Her spirit is enlightened when she speaks about the dark one’s might and glory. She truly thinks this is the fate the dark one unleashed upon her. She truly believes that your doom awaits you in the other temple.
She knows nothing about the forces or the doomdreamers. Seems like she never been in the other temple at all. She is rather a simple lesser priest that was sent to monitor the area and send information with messangers.
[/sblock]

The Hobgoblin gulps and shuts up.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ithiken hears what the woman has to say and snorts. "So now we have an 'elder elemental eye' to deal with? Nuh uh. No thanks. Our payment for the magical assistance lent to us was to just come up here and deal with the hobgoblin menace. We're not getting paid to poke any elder elemental in the eye with a sharp stick."

Rhun

First Post
"We're not getting paid to poke any elder elemental in the eye with a sharp stick."

Korbryn smiles at Ithiken, the grotesque scarred smile that his companions have become accustomed to seeing. "Actually, I be plannin' t' poke it out wit' me blade!"

"How were you sending back your reports?" The priest asks a final question.

Once a week a cart was sent by the temple to an old fortress called the moathouse. The cart took excavated relics and information back to the temple. But now they ceased, some villains from the nearby town of Hommlet killed them. I don’t know what happened since then cursed one, I’ve been in this place.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases