Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid starts removing the burning table and such from he flames, then tries to dump some dirt or whatever non-flammable material is available to smother the fire.

Rushing after the fleeing Goblinoids, The bulky dwarf and the fast hound catch and tear apart on of the Hobgoblins. Another Hobgoblin and one goblin that ran earlier manage to escape down the crumbled barricade and flee to the forest safety.
Dreading quiet soon fill the area as you step down to the hall. The burning flames are now no more then thin layer of dying fire and the smock slowly carried by the wind to unknown fate.

*Use the same map. I'll resume posting next week, sometime, from Japan.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn waves his sword in the air and bellows after the feeling goblinoids. "So fare all who threaten the Dwarves o' the Lortmils! 'member Clan Rivenshield, an' quake in fear when you 'ear the name!" The dwarf chuckles and turns back to his companions, smiling his hideous smile, his eyes gleaming bright, and seemingly unfazed by the burns and wounds upon his body. "Now that was bein' a fun bit o' ruckus."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Seeing the dwarf return with a large smile upon his face, the young elf sighs and spend a few seconds wringing and shaking the remaining dirt and water that has soaked into the hem of his robe. "Yes, yes, good... the goblins are fleeing, they're afraid to come back, everything cleared, can we go back to town now?" he snips. "If there are any still remaining hanging around... I say we just leave them here, let them find the piles upon piles of bodies of their brethern, and maybe then they'll get the hint and just leave on their own. This chasing after each and every one has grown quite monotonous... well at least for someone like me who doesn't do this anyway as a hobby." He looks out of the corner of his eye at Krobryn.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid does a quick search of the tower, trying to find anything to report. When done, he nods at the elf. Lets go.

Rhun

First Post
"It be our duty t' end evil where we be findin' it," says Korbryn. Then he turns his attention to helping The Kid search the tower for valuables or items of interest.

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades uses his remaining spells to heal the group then joins them in returning to the town. "Our next move may need to be to follow up on what we learned from the priestess prisoner. Her cult must be stamped out. Investigating and cutting off the source of the cult rather than waiting for them to send more unknown agents may be the wisest course before us. I believe we have rooted out what strands threatened the area here."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

While whistling a merry little tune, the small gnome walks gingerly back towards the rest.

"By town, you mean Hommlet and not that awful ghost town from this morning, correct?"

He frowns in disgust.

"I was not too pleased with the lodgings there."

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn grumbles at Lenuran's words. "Per'aps the lodgings were poor, but I wouldn't min' findin' tha' wizard, an' givin' 'im a crack t' the noggin'!" Then the dwarf shrugs. "But 'ommlet sounds fine, too."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases