Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Packing up whatever he finds (Pending input from Strahd), the Kid nods at the others. Homlet. That other place gots nothing for us.

Voadam

Legend
Packing up whatever he finds (Pending input from Strahd), the Kid nods at the others. Homlet. That other place gots nothing for us.

The Baklunish priest considers "It did have that little vandalism marking from the historical hero Zirat the Champion. But it is a contained ghost town. No reason to disturb it while the cult is active and needs rooting out."

[sblock=Thandis]
The containers under the stairs contain very old foodstuffs and supplies from years ago. You find nothing else that worth taking.
[/sblock]

*Sorry for my lack of time, but I'm too busy to post. I'll resume regular posting when I'll leave Tokyo.
If no one will post ... I'll continue with the story and your return to Hommelt to resupply

The Return to the cozy town of Hommlet

To quicken things...

You leave the cursed grounds of the temple, leaving behind you a trail of Goblinoid’s blood and death, something this place is quite familiar with in past times.
You haste and travel fast through the abandoned roads of Nulb, few kilometers after the ghostly and haunted village, the sun peeks from behind the clouds as to welcome you back to the civilized world of human, birds are singings again and the forest and hills become active again with animals and beds of flowers.
It takes you more then a day to reach Hommlet, and the night and camping goes without any incident but some wolves that you chase off with fire and shouts.

Forth Earthday, Coldeven. 27/3/600.

Hommlet, you are on the outskirts of the town.

Rhun

First Post
"A mug o' ale and haunch o' meat sounds mighty pleasin'," says the dwarf as the group reaches the outskirts of the town. "The inn?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The shrugs. Sure. But we need to report to the keep about the hobs; they'll be wanting to know. Probably want to know about the cultist, too.

OOC: Anything I'm forgetting? Anything odd in Nulb we should report? Its been awhile...

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Ghosts at the Inn, some strange creature in an abandoned house we bypassed.... A badger interrogated. That's pretty much it from Nulb.

s@squ@tch

First Post
ooc: that's right. we should go kill him on the way to Hathgar, you know, for the hell of it. Also, Bardic Knowledge (+9) check about "Temple of All Consumption" and Hathgar.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases