Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The elf sighs and stares off into space, dreaming of a different time. "If only there was a Fourth Age where one did not need buckets of pearls to do simple arcane identification. Simply holding an item would be enough to identify what it is capable of. But I suppose that's just a fantasy for another time, eh?"
The Kid shrugs, dagger still twirling. Yeah, and I'd be some sort of scoundrel or something. Sure.OOC: Actually, he would...

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn drains his mug, and sets it down with a heavy clunk. He had been quiet the last few minutes, drinking his ale and pondering their situation. "We shou' be travellin' t' 'athgar by way o' Verbobonc. Dere be mages o' power an' such in the city...mayhap we ken sell some o' our spoils, an' better prepare ourselves fer the tasks a'ead."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
"Ooh! Mages of power! I like the sound of that! Always good to bone up on my skills!"

Ithiken drains his mug and stands up. "Well, I'm going to go start our preparations if we're leaving to go to Hathgar. There's probably some shopping I should do first."

Rhun

First Post
"Aye...shoppin'." Korbryn smiles his twisted, scarred smile up at the elf. "Again, Verbobonc might be the way. More stores than dis place, t' be sure."

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
So, talk to the boss here; talk to the bosses in V-town; do some shopping; and head out. Sounds like a plan. I'll let you to it. The Kid sets down to eat.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

At the thought of the well deserved rest being interrupted by a task such as shopping, Lenuran's brow furrows.

"Why don't one of you run out and collect what you need from the shops in Hommlett, I'll wait here and rest my weary backside."

"I figure I'll pick up the pearls from a merchant in Verbobonc, as they'll probably have better prices and availability."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ithiken journeys around the village for several hours, taking care of the minor things that a wizard should do to maintain his status and appearances. He drops his violet mage's robe off at a tailor to get patched up and cleaned, he hands his leather boots off to a cobbler to get fixed and shined, and he wanders over to the town's market to restock on hardtack, flint, salt, soap, and several sheets of new parchment.

After Ithiken drops his purchases off at the inn, he then ventures out to find any place where he might give himself a full scrubbing... either a public bath or a nearby river, or someplace where he can sit in the water and soak for a while. Because of the rains that have been falling for a while, every pore of his body has been caked with mud and it's been exceedingly uncomfortable. And you can cleanse yourself only so much, standing at a washbasin in your room.

Upon finishing his pampering of himself, he returns to the various workmen who have been dithering on his clothing and equipment and picks his items back up. He pays the few silvers for the sevices they provided, and the elf then goes back to the inn for a meal and a long, relaxing sleep.

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades will meet with the Sherrif and local powers to discuss how the party has discharged its duty with the hobgoblins.

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades will also try and secure an audience with the Cannoness before the party departs.

With Elmo Miltiades will remember the injunction about discussing sensitive cult information and restrict his report to the ending of the hobgoblin threat, though he will advise the Sherriff that the area remains in an unsafe condition and suggests making sure villagers and children do not venture there.

Welcome Wench

Well well ... what do you know!
The red faced sheriff enters the wench, signals for Vesta that he wants a mug and approach.
Welcome back, heroes indeed, thought, not like me, but still heroes.
He chuckles to himself, grabs a chair and sits.

Tell me ... what news are you bringing from the cursed grounds?

Wait!
A call is heard from the front door, Spugnoir appears with a big smile. He approach the table and shake your hands.
Heroes indeed, for me you’ll ever be ... word already spread in town, I have a feeling that the whole town will half price you.
He smiles and takes a sit next to Elmo.
Tell us what happened.

Other people from around become quiet. all of them want to hear stories of adventure. most of them eye Lenuran, what does the storyteller have to say.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases