Strahd's "RttToEE"

[sblock=Lenuran]
All of them regard Nulb with various emotions (disgust, fear, awe, scorn), as for the moathouse and the ruined temple. (Rufus, Spugnoir, Ydey and Elmo are most thankful and share stories of their own. the others have nothing to say about it or don’t wont to say)
No one knows or ever heard about the Temple of All Consumption.
As for Hathgar – You already know most of the important stuff. No one from the attendances was ever there except for Gister Noshim.
He tales you that he was over there a couple of years ago, maybe seven or eight, he wanted to check the quality of the stone products in the regions and his traveling made him stop over there. When he heard that a horde of Orcs lurks in the region he left but he assures you that the quality of the stone over there is good and several mines were operated over there when he was there.

[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn continues to eat and drink, but the temperamental dwarf engages in little talk. Those conversations that he does engage in usually involve him explaining the glory of the dwuirfolk of the Lortmils, and boasting of his own considerable combat prowess. His necklace of ears, mostly full now after the group's recent exploits, makes an appearance several times during these discussions.

At one point, realizing how full the necklace is, the dwarf stops to consider. "Guess I best be startin' anoder one!" he exclaims, lauging heartily at this.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of Lortmills

Lenuran enjoys the evening, regaling all those who approach about their adventures so far to date.

Once the crowd has died down and the evening is growing to a close, he heads back to his room and gets some much needed rest, in preparation for the long journey by horseback in the morning.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid eats like one starved—or one who has been starved in the past. Several potatoes and other treats disappear into his many pockets. He avoids conversation, but does keep his eyes and ears no the room.

OOC: The Kid will eat, Sense Motive, and Spot and Listen while avoiding conversation. He's not a talker.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
(Unless someone asks him a direct question that he can answer, there is nothing Ithiken nor I wish to do at the party. I'm ready to move on when we can.)

Forth Freeday, Coldeven. 28/3/600.

You retire to your room after the party dies and all of the guests leave. That was a comforting night but heroes needs to be on alert, and you need to prepare for the voyage to Verbobonc and later, to the Lortmils.
You awake in the morning to the smell of eggs and sausages,
Well guys, what are your plans for the last freeday of the month?
Vesta smiles as she serves the food with some fresh goat milk.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn Riveshieild, dwarf fighter

"Da road be callin' our names," says the dwarf by way of answer, speaking between enormous bites of egg and sausage. "I'm 'fraid we must be puttin' yer nice lil village 'ere be'ind us."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases