Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
The heavily armed and armored dwarf steps up next to the gnome, and grows low in his throat at the young wizard brandishing the wand. "Put it down an' 'ave a seat, lad...or ye will quick come t' regret yer 'asty actions."

OOC: Korbryn has even worse CHA than "The Kid", but his Intimidate is still +5

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

Seeing that his diplomacy skills must have failed him, the gnome tries to get the young man to calm down before he gets himself hurt.

As Thandis' dagger shoots through his illusion of the dark priest, he shakes his head.

"Now, now. Calm down, son. I was trying to get your attention so that we could speak privately, but it is quite clear that is not going to happen."

"So, have a seat in the booth, and we can talk."

"Don't make this any more of a scene that it has already become."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Yes... yes I think I should sit down." Dei says doing just that. He looks at the dagger in the wall and then at the people who have gathered around him. "I'm... I'm sorry, but who are you?" he asks perplexed.

[sblock=don't say it] If anyone quotes the Adventures of Remo Williams I will probably start to laugh so hard that my key board might break. So don't say it plz. :p [/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"I be Korbryn Rivenshield, o' the Dwurfolk o' the Lortmils" growls the dwarf, in a voice that sounds like stones grinding together.

OOC: I love Chiun.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The young-faced boy continues to sit as his stool at the booth, keeping an eye both at their new "friend" and the rest of the in. He idly twirls the dagger he recovered in his left hand as an afterthought.

Everyone calls me the Kid.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

The gnome slides into the booth, then finds that he needs to stand up in order to see everyone over the lip of the table.

"Now, son, we would love to hear your tale as to why you hold a grudge against the ochre-robed man -- for, we too, seek to understand what exactly he, and his brethren, are up to in these parts."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looking perplexed at first, a smile dawns on Dei's face. "You mean you aren't with him?" Dei's slouching shoulders straighten as he tells his tale.

"Well a few years back men wearing orche robes and having odd holy symbols attacked my master's tower. They stole a magical item that my master was working on. But that isn't the reason I pursue them, they... they hurt him really bad and I swore to make sure they never hurt anyone again." he pauses looking inward as if he sees his master and the hurt he suffered.

"I have been tracking them and learning about their strange religion every since. There was rumor they had contections to the old Temple of Elemental Evil that is off to the east, but me and my friends found nothing there."

"And I heard rumors of them being seen throughout the Kron Hills and may have a temple here or in the Lortmil Mountains. I set out to find them my friend's they had more important things to do, but I want to stop these men before they hurt others. It... it is all I can do for my master." His voice trembles as he again remembers the fate of his friend and teacher.

Rhun

First Post
"Nah, nottin' in the Temple ruins save some foul goblins," says the dwarf. He hooks a thumb under the necklace around his neck to show it to the wizard. The necklace is packed with ears: goblin, orc, hobgoblin, gnoll and others. "But they won' be a botherin' anyone again. Still, these doomdreamers are trouble an' we be lookin' t' do somethin' about 'em."

In the meantime, the robed dwarf Korbryn spoke to earlier retire to his room in the second floor. The group of Half Orcs and Orcs depart, leaving nothing but menace and some scattered coins for the maids.

You are all alone in the inn, you with the new comer and the snoring drunken dwarf that lies several tables from you with his beard sunken in a bowl of soup.

The poor maidens depart to the kitchen with filthy plates and empty mugs.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"Well, my son," says Lenuran,"I can tell you have no love for the ochre robed priests, nor their insane religion."

"That makes you ok in my book."

"Your master? What was his name?"

After the boy speaks the name of the man, Lenuran contemplates a moment on the name, wondering if he ever heard of him.

OOC: Bardic Knowledge check +14 on the master's name, wondering if he heard anything of him -- perhaps evil or good deeds, or if he even existed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases