Strahd's "RttToEE"

MPCing Miltiades

The master's name is Gandalf the Pink. The name says nothing to Lenuran.

Miltiades breaks his silence.
So what's the plan? We can capture him, spy him and follow him or we can convince him that we want to join the forces.
He takes a sip from his ale
We can ask around, maybe in the temple of Moradin about ochre robed men activity around this hamlet.
He takes another gulp.
Say ... where is Ithiken?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After a short discussion of Dei's rather odd, but kind and generous master the young human feels better having met people who might be able to help him. He listens to Miltiades's suggestions and speaks up after he is finished.

"I don't know about following the priest he may not be heading back to wherever these doomdreamer's temple is," he says sheepishly. Almost embrassed. "He could be going from villiage to villiage preaching for who knows how long."

Rhun

First Post
"Seemin' we've gots a bit o' work a'ead o' us," says Korbryn, looking at his companions. At Miltiades' words, the dwarf grows a bit concerned. "Ach, I suppose someone should be a lookin' fer the elf! And someone should be stayin' 'ere, and be a keepin' an eye on the doomdreamer. And it be seemin' like I be the best bet t' go t' the Temple o' Moradin, and be askin' some question's there."

s@squ@tch

First Post
As the dwarf discusses how he would be best served asking questions at the temple, the gnome has to contain his laughter.

"I think it might be best, Master dwarf, if I accompany you to the temple, just to make sure those there see you in your best light."

He looks to the others,"Why don't you stay here, with our new friend, and keep an eye out of the priest. Hopefully Ithiken will be back shortly -- then again, did anyone tell him we were coming here?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Nope.

The Kid keeps his eye on the door. I'll keep an eye out here. Maybe Miltiades can go looking for Ithilken.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"You," says the gnome, pointing at the newcomer,"stay here with Thandis -- keep an eye out for the ochre robed priest, but no funny business -- we don't need any more attention drawn to ourselves in this unknown town."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"And should he leave? Which is most unlikly as late as it is getting. But just in case." Dei asks. Once again in a group makes the wizard more confident these dark priests will come to some sort of justice.

Miltiades nods and goes outside to search Ithiken, leaving Thandis and Die in the inn.

Temple of Moradin - Korbryn & Lenuran
The temple is a giant carved rock with several chimneys leading up from the ceiling to the outside world. Beams of light penetrate and lit the place. The walls are decorated with status and stone carving featuring dwarves (farmers, warriors, miners, metal workers, priests). Anvil shaped altar lies in the middle with several stone benches. In the back you spot some stone steps leading to a door. The door is open and a dwarf can be seen inside.
One gnome and two dwarves sit randomly around the altar, paying tribute with a silent pray and occasional hitting on a small drum.

Remove ads