Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods his head at the altar, and says a quick and silent prayer to Moradin. Then he moves to the steps and the open door. He then pauses and knocks a heavy, gauntleted fist against the door frame to attract the dwarf's attention.

Temple of Moradin
The dwarf inside the room shifts his gaze with a smile. Several teeth are missing in his mouth and his face is decorated with battle scars. From his look, you can say that he is a paladin of Moradin and not a priest.
"Aoi my brother to the faith and his fellow companion."
The dwarf refer to Korb and Lenuran
"How can I, Falor Ironblade, servant of Moradin be of any help to you?"

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran waits for Kobryn to begin, but seeing hesitation on the dwarf's face, he starts speaking.

"Well met, Master Falor."

"We have recently arrived in town, brought to your fair town on a most ominous mission."

"We are seeking the Doomdreamers and their ilk -- we have tracked them to this area."

"We would be in your debt if you could tell us all you know of them."

[sblock=OOC]Diplomacy +15 check? [/sblock]

Falor

"We are seeking the Doomdreamers and their ilk -- we have tracked them to this area."

"We would be in your debt if you could tell us all you know of them."

"Who? Never heard about such a group."
Falr replies
"You can ask Rerrid Hammersong, thd town's elder or Tymerian, the human mage. They saw plenty of things in their life."
He points toward the exit
"Rerrid is supposed to be outside somwhere, wandering with the guards. Tymerian runs a local magic store in town."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Non-fazed about the lack of knowledge exhibited by the dwarf, as Lenuran deals with Kobryn on a constant basis, the gnome pauses and looks over Falor, trying to assess if the gnome's natural friendliness has rubbed off on him.

"Well, that is just too bad. This Rerrid, how might we best pick him out in a crowd? Does he possess any distinguishing visual characteristics?"

"Also, I've been thinking, how did it come to pass to have dwarves and orc-folk living in such proximity without chaos and turmoil?"

OOC: Diplomacy improvement on Falor?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Meanwhile back at the tavern...

Dei keeps a vigilant watch out for the doomdreamer. Glad I found some allies, he thinks to himself. Wonder how they got involved with this mad murderous cult.

"Hey um... Kid," he says uneasily. "How did you and the others come to be hunting doomdreamers?" he asks before taking a sip of his drink.

[sblock=OOC] Didn't want to interrupt just wanted to find my stat block and move it up it was way back on page 39 :) [/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP:25/25
AC:14 T:14 FF:11
Fort:+3 Ref:+5 Will:+6
Init:+3
Grapple:+3
Speed: 30'

Combat:
Code:
[U]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical  Range[/U]
Club(melee)               +3       1d6         x2      ---
Club(thrown)              +6       1d6         x2      10'
Dagger(melee)             +3       1d4      19-20x2    ---
Dagger(thrown)            +6       1d4      19-20x2    10'
Lt. crossbow(mw)          +7       1d8      19-20x2    80'
-bolts 10/10

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Daze
1- Mount, Shield, Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Magic Missle
2- Magic Missle, Flaming Sphere, Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II
3- Fireball, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III

Skills:
Concentration +10
Spellcraft +11

Items:
Scrolls- comprehend languages, mount
Potions- cure light wounds 3/3
Metamagic Rod, extended lesser 3/3 (3 per day)
Wand, magic missle(3rd) 50/50
Wand, burning hands 50/50
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid, hunched back in his seat, casually twirls a dagger in his hand. Its an absent-minded gesture. Hmm? Oh. Uh, ... hmm. He scratches his tousled hair with his free hand. Found one of them in the old Temple by Nulb. Brewing up some big bad; probably wanted to get it up and running again. She gave us the information about the Temple that pointed us this away.

Tavern

Moments pass and Miltiades comes in to the Inn, he walks to the table where Dei and the kid are sitting.
"Did Ithiken come back? I failed to find him and questioning the apathy people around yielded nothing. No one saw him ..."

Remove ads