Strahd's "RttToEE"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I wonder what they are talking about?" Dei whispers to the Kid and Miltiades. "And, if we find out the location from the dwarf what should we do about the doomdreamer upstairs?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"I wonder what they are talking about?" Dei whispers to the Kid and Miltiades. "And, if we find out the location from the dwarf what should we do about the doomdreamer upstairs?"
The Kid looks nonchalant. They're talking about the doomspeakers. Be quiet, I'm listening. He whispers bits of the other conversation as it goes along.[sblock=OOC]DC 15 to hear whispers if they're trying hard.[/sblock]

Rerrid

"Years of mining in the past and approximately one year of trade with the foul priests have made a natural path in the wild hills leading from the hamlet to the mountain. Leave the town from where you came and circle the wall along the way that goes up the cliff to the east, then follow the natural trail and you’ll get there. "
He leans forward with and says with a whisper
"When you reach the crater do not try to climb the crater’s rim to the other side. Tymerian, the human wizardess tried it in the past with a group of her friends. She is the only one to survive the incident and she is still terrorized when she speaks the tale of the lightning towers that struck those who climb the rim."
He takes another sip from his ale and continues
"Be aware then ordinary men do not go there and if you ask me, you should not go either. Instead, take a trip to the north, wealth and happiness lies in the land of Veluna. "
He sighs and adds
"But if you persistent and stubborn, like a real dwarf, be aware that no visitors are welcome except their own priests."

Thandis – It’s not matter how much the dwarf tries to be quite and secretive, Thandis hears his loud voice.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn takes a slug of his ale, and switches back to the common tongue. "Our path be se', fer I shall no' brook any threat t' the dwurfolk. Fer the 'onor of meself, me kin, an' me king, so mus' this be done." He glances at Lenuran, to see if the gnome has anything to add, or questions to ask.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dei sits quietly watching the Kid watch the dwarves. He idlely rolls the wand in his hands around thinking that they should not leave the doomdreamer behind. But didn't know what to do with the evil priest short of killing him.

And would that make me any better than them? he asks himself.

NPCing Lenuran

The gnomes sigh
"I think a dangerous and dire adventure lies before us and we should prepare. Without offending you master dwarf, this little village is not like Hommlet, giving us little resources and supply and with the temple so near and with the presence of the priests it is not a sanctuary as well."

"I’m sorry but I’ll do as much as I can for you without risking the civilian community of the village."
Rerrid reply.

Rhun

First Post
"Aye, fair enough'," says the dwarf. He then stands, and makes his way over to The Kid and the newcomer. In a quiet voice he relays everything that Rerrid revealed to them about the nearby temple and its location.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After hearing the tale of the doompriest attacking the dwarves and their mining tunnels Dei becomes agitated then eager. "They will pay for everyone they ever hurt," he says quietly.

"A haunted dwarven mine, in an old volcano," he says looking at the others. "Where else would a cult like that be," he continues with a shrug.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases