Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid snorts a little. That dwarf was speaking loud enough for the two of you. He rubs his chin. Looks like we're going spelunking. But... anyone seen Ithilken? He's supposed to be back, right?

Rhun

First Post
"Tha' damned elf," curses Korbryn. "Probably go' 'imself in more trouble than a' orc in a dwarf's larder."

OOC – Where is S@S ?

NPCing Lenuran

"I’m troubled. This is not a place for an Elf to wonder alone. I fear for him and I suggest to all of you to not travel alone when there is a big presence of Orcs around here. Who knows how many spies the temple and other sinister forces hold in this place. This inn is the only place I trust for now."
The gnome scratch his head, trying to remember something
"We should go and find him, together. Does anyone knows where he went?"

"I will stay here in case he’ll come back."
Miltiades replies.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I'll help," Dei offers wanting to both prove useful to these new people, and not be around the doomdreamer should he come down to the common room.

You gather outside the inn. Last thing you remember it that you were among the crowd that listened to the priest in the square and Ithiken went to the shops, or was it to the market?

There is not many stores in the little village, there is a big market of Humans, Dwarves and Orcs just outside the village.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn begins to walk toward the market. He didn't know where Ithiken had went, but the elf should stand out in this crowd.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid follows a little behind, trying to keep his eye on who is keeping an eye on the dwarf while blending in.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Noticing Korbyrn's grumpness Dei swallows his question to ask what this Ithiken looks like and just keeps an eye out for any elves. When he notices one he'll then ask the dwarf if that's Ithiken and maybe get a description out of the dwarf without asking directly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases