Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
"Damn elves," curses Korbryn, tugging on his beard and shaking his head as he looks about the market. He turns to look at The Kid. "Well, what now?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dei starts to fish in his pouch for a coin, and then thinks. "Hey you have probably been out here and about a while. Have you seen an elf around?"

He takes out a silver coin and hands it over to the poor soul.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"Well met local resident," begins the gnome to the beggar,"have you been at this locale long? A friend of ours passed through here in the past hour or so -- very difficult not to notice -- an elf, wearing a robe and tunic -- perchance did you see where he went?"
OOC: Diplomacy +15 check to see if the man will help.

Rhun

First Post
The dwarf mumbles something under his breath and steps away from the beggar, letting Dei and Lenuran handle the man.

Dei starts to fish in his pouch for a coin, and then thinks. "Hey you have probably been out here and about a while. Have you seen an elf around?"

He takes out a silver coin and hands it over to the poor soul.

"Might have, might have ..."
The beggar reply to Dei and Lenuran while his hand extending forward
"I must have been without booze for too much time then I cannot remember NOW ... but you know, liquor is expensive in the market."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Look here you," Dei says a little agitated by the man's demeanor. "You tell us what you know and we will decide what it is worth."

"And," he continues fishing in his belt pouch and pulling out two heavy gold coins, "you will find we are more than fair patrons."

[sblock=OOC] Glad I had money on my character sheet didn't even know if I had 2gp been so long since I looked. And I had this guy's spell list set to run into the cult any minute with all the combat spells. Sure could use a charm person right about now. :p [/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP:25/25
AC:14 T:14 FF:11
Fort:+3 Ref:+5 Will:+6
Init:+3
Grapple:+3
Speed: 30'

Combat:
Code:
[U]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical  Range[/U]
Club(melee)               +3       1d6         x2      ---
Club(thrown)              +6       1d6         x2      10'
Dagger(melee)             +3       1d4      19-20x2    ---
Dagger(thrown)            +6       1d4      19-20x2    10'
Lt. crossbow(mw)          +7       1d8      19-20x2    80'
-bolts 10/10

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Daze
1- Mount, Shield, Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Magic Missle
2- Magic Missle, Flaming Sphere, Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II
3- Fireball, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III

Skills:
Concentration +10
Spellcraft +11

Items:
Scrolls- comprehend languages, mount
Potions- cure light wounds 3/3
Metamagic Rod, extended lesser 3/3 (3 per day)
Wand, magic missle(3rd) 50/50
Wand, burning hands 50/50
[/sblock][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

As he sees the newcomer get agitated, the cool-headed gnome steps in between him and the beggar.

"Now, now," shushes the bard.

He waves off the robed man and begins to talk to the beggar a little closer, weaving a tale of intoxicated revelry about a warrior Lenuran had known in days gone by, who spent much of his day in his cups.

Once he has began his tale, the gnome looks over the beggar to see if he has his rapt attention, then interjects into the story a simple suggestion,"Now tell me all you know about of missing elf friend, where did he go and when did you last see him?"

[sblock=OOC]
Bardic Music attempt to Fascinate the beggar, then use Suggestion ability to have him tell Lenuran all he knows about Ithiken. DC for Fascinate is 1d20+12, Suggestion is Will DC17

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Beggar will save vs. Fascinate [Success]
"Yeah Yeah, tell your stupid story to someone else."
The beggar waves off Lenuran’s story about Lenuran the warrior as a boring one.

He turns to Die and speaks
"2 gold coins will do the trick."
He says, his eyes are open wide
"I think I saw an Elf passing through here. From where I’m sitting, you can see a bound hand and foot and gagged elf on a horse. Unfortunately for you, the guards are not."
He extends his hand, waiting for Die to place the coins

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases