Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid, appearing from nowhere, chimes in at the gnome's remark. I did a lot of work to get those horses across that bridge. They better be alive! He then goes out to check on them and prepare them for the trip.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dei grins at the remark about a horse's arse and thinks they probably have as many stories to tell as I do. And after we go and save their friend we each will have that many more.

"When we are all set to leave I can conjur up a horse for myself," he says wigging his fingers to indicate how.

Rhun

First Post
"I'd be fer a killin' 'im meself," says Korbryn, lowering his voice so as not to be overheard. "But it do be a seemin' like we may be gettin' into a bit o' trouble doin' it 'ere in town."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Korbryn is right we don't want to bring trouble down on us. And we have to go," and with that statement Dei feels torn between letting the dark priest and any information he may have go, or staying to make him pay for what he and others like him have done.

"We will deal with all the doomdreamers soon," he states in a cold voice. "And the world will be a better place for it."

He starts towards the tavern door not looking back or up the stairs to where the doomdreamer is.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran of Lortmills

"Well, we can only hope at this point that the priest is a frequent dweller of this town and will be here when we hopefully return..."

He looks around for Thandis to see whether he has found their mounts.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Umm, before we set off I need to find a few more supplies for something like this." Dei says looking apprehsive. Due to leaving the priest behind or finally setting out to do something is unsure.

"I'll meet you all right back here in a minute." He says heading to the market area of town. "Don't leave without me," he says looking back.

[sblock=OOC] Dei will now go and purchase those things listed in the OOC thread and then return "just in time" to leave with everyone. If this is o.k. with our DM. :D [/sblock]

Remove ads