Strahd's "RttToEE"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid sighs. No tracker am I, but I'll look. I'll need more light, though. Once light has been provided, he glances around.

OOC: Search & Survival check w/o the Track feat. Both 20

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Unable to even provide light for the "tracker", Dei sits is mount quietly and forlorn.

[sblock=OOC] Just moving my stats block up. :p [/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP:25/25
AC:14 T:14 FF:11
Fort:+3 Ref:+5 Will:+6
Init:+3
Grapple:+3
Speed: 30'

Combat:
Code:
[U]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical  Range[/U]
Club(melee)               +3       1d6         x2      ---
Club(thrown)              +6       1d6         x2      10'
Dagger(melee)             +3       1d4      19-20x2    ---
Dagger(thrown)            +6       1d4      19-20x2    10'
Lt. crossbow(mw)          +7       1d8      19-20x2    80'
-bolts 10/10

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Daze
1- Mount, Shield, Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Magic Missle
2- Magic Missle, Flaming Sphere, Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II
3- Fireball, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III

Skills:
Concentration +10
Spellcraft +11

Items:
Scrolls- comprehend languages, mount
Potions- cure light wounds 3/3
Metamagic Rod, extended lesser 3/3 (3 per day)
Wand, magic missle(3rd) 50/50
Wand, burning hands 50/50
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn looks about with his darkvision, looking for any tree branches and reeds of long grass he might use to fashion a torch.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Well, all you need to do is ask," says Lenuran as he quickly makes a few gestures, then a rock that he picks up from the ground starts to glow with a bright light. He hands it to Thandis.

OOC: cast light on pebble, so the Kid can see.

The ground over here is rocky hard. Neither trees nor bushes let you guess where the steeds with Ithiken and his captures headed.
Finding nothing, you decide to follow Korbryn's instinct and follow the eastern trail along the cliffy side of the collapsed volcano. You continue to ride for about an half an hour in the darkness, from time to time the half crescent moon appears from between the clouds until you spot it. The trail winds up a slope to a cave set into the side of the cliff, you manage to spot a set of big doors.

Statues of despicable figures decorate the entrance from both sides. Surely the craft of dwarves that was ruined and built again with changes by the current denizens?

or_ExtColor_Badlands_MorgheimTomb.jpg

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn spits on the ground, and grumbles low in his throat. "Foul blighters," he says, anger evident in his voice. "T' see me people's works defaced in this way...these dirty bastards will be tastin' me steel soon enough, methinks."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"Holy sh!#t!" murmurs the gnome quietly.

OOC: bardic knowledge check to see if he recognizes who the figures are supposed to be?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Mouth hanging open Dei closes it at the gnomes comments, as they echo his own inner thoughts.

"Sure we don't want to wait till morning?" he asks the question again.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn points toward the cave mouth before the group. "It be dark in there, be it day or night. An per'aps if'n we strike now, we be 'avin' surprise on our side."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases