Strahd's "RttToEE"

s@squ@tch

First Post
"But, Master Dwarf, we have no reconnaisance of this area and have no idea what is in there -- a full out assault of a perhaps heavily guarded fortress is not advisable...."

Rhun

First Post
"Bah, ye sound like a goblin, skulkin' in the dark awaitin' an easy kill," says the dwarf. "The only way we be a seein' what lies ahead is t' go in an kill it! And the elf be in there, and who knows what sorts o' cruel tortures they be visitin' upon 'im!"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid shrugs at the statues. Evil was evil. He was, instead, looking for somewhere safe for the horses.

I can scout ahead, but it'll be too dark for me to see much.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Harrumph," says the gnome, crossing his arms.

"If I sound like a goblin, then I sound unlike any goblin I've ever known -- as I prefer to use sound strategy and tactics rather than shear brute strength."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Is there only four of us I thought there was an NPC?? [/sblock]

Dei being new to "this" group, was not new to adventuring groups in general. But Clansen was not here to settle an in party dispute, and it looked like there wasn't anyone like the level headed priest here. He new the dwarf had valid points but then the gnome of course was correct also, what would Clansen do?

"How about a little recon as a group? We go in just for a few hours and then come back out, and from what we find we can plan a 'major assault'. Maybe we can even capture a doom dreamer. Although those madmen aren't easy to talk to." Dei says trying to come up with a common soultion.

s@squ@tch

First Post
"I have this wand left over from that foul man we fought in the moathouse -- I could make us all invisible as we enter, at least we would be hidden from sight, but not from sound...."

"Alternatively, we could send a scout ahead, who is somewhat sneaky and quiet, to take a quick look and then report back -- all of this hinges upon how one gains entry to the mine system -- if there is just an opening without a door, that is easiest. But if there is a large door or gate, then all bets are off, as how can you sneakily open a giant gate?"

Last edited:

OOC - 5 characters. 4 active players and 1 NPC (Voadam is away for now).

Miltiades turns to the group. surely he is troubled and the peacekeeper was very quite since the party found out that Ithiken was kidnapped.
"My thoughts are obscured with the evil surrounding us, so I must agree with Lenuran, Korbryn"
Miltiades say
"A total assault will end with our own doom ... it is not a mission paid by the authototies in Chendl anymore for us, it became a rescuing mission for our friend is in there, suffering by the hand of foul denizens"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid, still busy with finding a place to store the horses, rolls his eyes. I think I did mention I could scout. Just say'n.

Rhun

First Post
"Go then," says Korbryn, looking at The Kid. "But be makin' sure the gnome 'ere gives ye a taste o' that disappearin' magic afore ye do."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases