Strahd's "RttToEE"

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran shoots the priest a quizzical look,"Took you that long to figure that one out, did it?"

He points to the entryway of the cave,"Of course it is cursed, just take a look at the statues over there!"

NPCing Miltiades

Miltiades turns to Lenuran with a boo
"There is a difference ... on first glance it was just a blasphemous place, you know, with evil statues and very bad things ... but now, my religious pure soul feels that in addition, this place in cursed, you know, there is something freaky, magically on the area, something really bad that little gnomes with no divine power cannot feel."

"Now what is happening with Thandis ?"
The priest shifts the topic

Rhun

First Post
"We'll be findin' the source o' the curse, an' be puttin' a bloody end t' it," says Korbryn, still standing at the ready.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I wonder if this curse is what stopped the dwarves from mining or did the mining cause the curse. It doesn't really matter I guess if the place is cursed I hope it works against the doom dreamers as well as everyone else."

Dei double checks the bolt in his crossbow and stands ready to deal with whatever this place has to throw at him and the others. Be it curse, evil priest, or something else.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=The Kid]The Kid looks to see if there are an alarm bells, gongs or such and then any remote ways to open the door before heading back.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
From somewhere behind the party comes the Kid's disembodied voice. Big doors, two arrow slits with gnolls one on side, humans on the other. Looked bored and unready. Would likely notice the doors opening unless we do something sneaky, though they aren't on high alert. Illusion or fog or something.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I could put on of the groups to sleep," Dei says looking for where the voice is coming from. "And then we would only have to deal with one side."

[sblock=stats]
HP:25/25
AC:18 T:14 FF:15
Fort:+3 Ref:+5 Will:+6
Init:+3
Grapple:+3
Speed: 30'

Spells in effect: Mage armor(dur. 12hours)

Combat:
Code:
[U]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical  Range[/U]
Club(melee)               +3       1d6         x2      ---
Club(thrown)              +6       1d6         x2      10'
Dagger(melee)             +3       1d4      19-20x2    ---
Dagger(thrown)            +6       1d4      19-20x2    10'
Lt. crossbow(mw)          +7       1d8      19-20x2    80'
-bolts 10/10

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Daze
1- Mount, Shield, Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Magic Missle
2- Magic Missle, Flaming Sphere, Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust, Summon Monster II
3- Fireball, Deep Slumber, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III

Skills:
Concentration +10
Spellcraft +11

Items:
Scrolls- comprehend languages, mount
Potions- cure light wounds 3/3
Metamagic Rod, extended lesser 2/3 (per day)
Wand, magic missle(3rd) 50/50
Wand, burning hands 50/50
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases