Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
"An' I can leave them all drownin' in pools o' blood," adds Korbryn. He points his blade at the ground and nods to The Kid. "Can ya be makin' a sketch?"

The invisible kid carves a child-like sketch on a flat rock.

Attachments

• sketch.jpg
    sketch.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 57

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I tried to give you some Experience for the awesome drawing, Strahd...but apparently I've given you too much lately and they want me to spread the love. :)

The dwarf looks at the sketch for a few moments, and then turns his scarred face toward Dei. "Can ye be callin' up some mist or such t' cover our entry? I be fresh out o' smokesticks."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"No sorry," Dei says with a small slump to his shoulders. "I was traveling alone to get to villiage so my spells lean slight more towards defending myself."

Dei looks down in the dirt again upset alittle that he isn't prepared for this. "I don't think we will beable to sneak in and it only takes one guard to sound the alarm. Is it possible to bring them to us?"

Rhun

First Post
"Then it be lookin' like we charge 'em..." says Korbryn. "This'll be some fun. Blood a flyin' an' 'eads a rollin'!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
*gulp*

"Why not have someone open the door first and charge to it?"Dei asks the dwarf. "I really don't see anything else we can do but we need to get through that shooting gallery," he continues gesturing towards the open area before the doors.

Rhun

First Post
"The Kid still be invisible," answers Korbryn. "'e can open the door, an' we can be a chargin' in be'ind 'im."

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Lets not be hasty, my friends," says the gnome contemplatively.

"We have many options available to us."

"For one, we could all go into the entrance invisible, much like Thandis was, we'd be heard most likely, as some of you," he says, as he looks over Korbryn and Militidas,"wear very loud armor."

"Or, I could create some illusion of something, perhaps a group of gnolls, or Doomdreamer priests? I can't make them talk quite yet, though."

He hesitates a moment as if pondering how to make an illusion speak.

"They could be used either by themselves, seeking to draw out the folks inside, or get the door opened, or perhaps along WITH our invisible entry attempt."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"And if they're not exspecting a group of doom-dreamers in the dead of night we could lose any option of surprise. But then again." Dei says again thinking of his old friends.

"What if we use both ideals. We have The Kid open the door and send an illusion of a group of heavy armored warriors running across to gain entry. Then the archers will shot at them and stop once the illusion reaches the door. But we should be close by invisible and give your illusion the voice and clanking it will need to be believed. But not to close mind you. Once inside we stay invisible drop the illusion and then surprise whoever thinks to stop us."

Dei smiles at the ideal and gives small thanks to the old cleric that use to take everyone's ideals and mold them together. He waits looking to see what the others think.

NPCing Miltiades

Making us all invisible is a great plan, while conjuring up a spell of a wild animal sniffing around to attract the attention of the guards, if they will even pay attention to any sound that comes from the outside.
Miltiades says.
Conjuring up a spell of marching soldiers will only alert them that a wizard is nearby. Conjure up a beast, then shoo her off to the night with your spell.
We’ll gain entry and find us a hidden spot to rest and spy.

Remove ads