Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn moves further into the structure, shrugging off the creepiness of the evil place. The dimness didn't bother him, and he uses his dwarven sight to peer into the corners and recesses of the place. Anrak sits comfortably in the doughty warriors hands as he looks for signs of danger.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

The gnome keeps an eye on the ape in the bubble as they head through the doors of the old temple.

"Aye, we definitely can't just leave that thing behind us. We may have to put him down once the bubble bursts -- for I can't imagine he received good treatment from the hobgoblins."

Voadam

Legend
"Just a moment, Kid would you help me see if the dead leader bears anything of import? I'm particularly interested in whether he bears any writings or holy symbols upon him."

Miltiades will search the dead leader before heading in.

The dead Hobgoblin leader wears a nice polished chainmail, thought now it is smeared with his blood. A unique weapon lies next to him, a two-bladed sword. and in a sided pouch you find a vile containing alchemist fire.

Walking between the large pillars, Korbryn can almost hear the echoes of a past battle cries from the past, it seems like the sound waves never left the compound. In front of him, far away, he spots a giant altar.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid helps the priest search then follows behind the dwarf. We really gotta do something 'bout that ape...

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The Kid said:
We really gotta do something 'bout that ape...
Ithiken shrugs, then looks skyward as if to tell time using the sun. "Well we probably have another seven or eight minutes until the protective sphere comes down, so we can either wait, or say to heck with it and keep on going into the temple."

He looks up into the temple itself and sees Korbryn beginning to search around inside. "I think I'm in the heck with it camp. Hey Korbryn! Wait up!" He hurries after the dwarf.

Voadam

Legend
Miltiades pockets the alchemist's fire and joins after the others, giving the ape a wary look over his shoulder once before continuing inside with the group.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Lenuran

"Maybe if we get far enough into the temple itself, the ape will find better avenues to ply his trade and leave us alone." Lenuran said out loud, sounding as if he was trying to convince himself that it could happen.

"But then again, say he was close to the chief or another of the damned hobbiesa and has a taste of revenge in mind....." He shudders slightly before continuing after the dwarf, while taking a look at any artwork or idols/statues for any clue or insight.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases