Strahd's "RttToEE"

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods at The Kid. "Well done," he says, his voice low. "What o' the other guards?" As he speaks, the dwarf looks for a way to disable the alarm bell.

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods, and then smiles grimly as he looks FOR Lenuran. "Ye be 'avin' another one o' those disappearin' spells? Mighten be I can go take care o' the other guards."

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
"I could make you invisible again, but keep in mind, you're not exactly quiet, and now we're inside, which doesn't have as much background noise as out there...."

"And don't even think of taking off your armor and running around here invisible and naked -- I don't think my psyche could handle that."

OOC: The gnome is still invisible. ;)

Rhun

First Post
The dwarf chuckles, heedless of the gnoll blood dripping down his face. "I just be thinkin' if we can be takin' the other guards as quickly, we'll 'ave more time afore we be discovered."

s@squ@tch

First Post
"But do we know where more guards actually are?"

"I have no reservations about killing anything that moves in this evil place, but at this time, I have no idea where more fodder for your axe might be located, and we need to disable that bell if we can."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid nods and gestures absently to the opposite side of the entryway while going to work on the bell.

OOC: Try Disable Device to disable the device (bell).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases